Our mobile app gives you the flexibility to manage your money, make payments on-the-move, create a budget and even get cashback while doing so.
As part of Mobile Banking, you can use My Money Manager to receive updates on your accounts to help you spend smarter.
If you’re already using Online Banking, download our mobile banking app for your phone or device. Then you can log on with the same details you use for Online Banking and you’re ready to go.
Your device will need to have access to either the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store, we do not ever recommend downloading apps from other third party sites.
If you aren’t yet registered for Online and Mobile Banking, you can get started online today.
To sign up to online banking you'll need your debit or credit card and account number, sort code, your UK address, date of birth and access to your mobile phone.
What you can do
- Carry out a variety of transactions for your Santander mortgage.
- Freeze and unfreeze your Mastercard to block usage completely if it's temporarily lost.
- Block specific transaction types without freezing your Mastercard entirely.
- View your card PIN. Log on, click ‘More’, then click ‘Cards’ and ‘View PIN’.
- See pending transactions on your current account and credit card. These are transactions you’ve made but are yet to fully process.
- Use your app to authorise transactions made online and consent with third party providers.
- Log on securely using Touch ID, Face ID or Fingerprint (with compatible devices).
- Stay on top of your spend with My Money Manager
- Check your account balances and transactions, including your loan, investment and mortgage balance.
- Enable ‘Quick Balance’ to see your balance without logging on.
- Pay people you've paid before and set up new payees.
- View, cancel or set up standing orders
- View or cancel Direct Debits
- Switch on and choose Retailer Offers to earn up to 15% cashback at selected Retailers.
- Get help with questions about Mobile Banking using Chat with us
- Report your card as lost or stolen.
- Pay your Santander credit card.
Once it's downloaded, open the app and follow the instructions to get started. If you don't already have Online Banking log on details, you'll need to sign up and have your account details to hand.
Retailer Offers is a free service that lets you earn up to 15% cashback from a variety of major Retailers. Once you switch on Retailer Offers in Online or Mobile Banking, you’ll be able to choose the offers and earn cashback when using your Santander debit or credit cards.
Here are some examples of retailers you may get offers from:
To switch on Retailer offers in Mobile Banking, click ‘More’ at the bottom-right of the screen, choose ‘Retailer Offers’, then follow the on-screen instructions.
For further information take a look at our Retailer Offers page
If you use an Apple device, it’ll need to be running iOS 11 or above. If you use Android, it’ll need Marshmallow 6 or above. Either go to your app store and search for Santander Mobile Banking or we can send you a link directly to the app if you need to download the latest operating system.
Your device will have to have access to either the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store, we do not ever recommend downloading apps from other third party sites.
Jailbroken or rooted devices
Devices that have been jailbroken or rooted have had their security settings changed from the device standard, which can mean that they are more vulnerable to malware and fraudulent attacks. We block access to the app from these devices as an additional security measure, to help keep your details and your accounts safe.
If your device is jailbroken or rooted, you'll need to use Mobile Banking on a different device. If you don’t want to do this, you can still see your accounts by logging on to Online Banking.