It’s personal, secure, and easy to use
Transform the way you bank with our highly-rated mobile app
Download our mobile banking app today.
With Mobile Banking you can make payments on the move, manage your money, and create a budget. You can even get cashback on your spending with Retailer Offers, which lets you earn cashback from a variety of major retailers.
Our in-app feature My Money Manager helps you save money with free, helpful insights based on what you do in your Santander accounts. And the more you use your accounts, the more insights you’re likely to get. We’ll send messages straight to your phone or device when a new insight arrives.
Find out more
Mobile Banking Guides
Use our interactive step-by-step mobile demos to find out how the app works
Mobile app updates
Check out the latest mobile app features
If you’ve forgotten your Mobile Banking details or you’re locked out of your account, you can reset your details
Need help using the app? Contact us if you’ve downloaded the app and you’re having trouble signing in. Or click Chat with us on the right-hand side of this screen to speak with our digital assistant Sandi, who can help answer your questions.
What you can do
You can manage your account with these handy in-app features.
- Stay on top of your spending with My Money Manager
- Enable Quick Balance to see your balance without logging on.
- Pay people you've paid before and set up new payees.
- View, cancel or set up standing orders
- View or cancel Direct Debits
- Check your account balances and transactions, including your loan, investment and mortgage balance.
- Carry out a variety of transactions for your Santander mortgage.
Our tech-savvy app features are designed to help you bank with ease.
- Log on securely using Touch ID, Face ID, or Fingerprint (with compatible devices).
- Use your app to allow transactions made online and consent with third-party providers.
- Switch on and choose Retailer Offers to earn up to 15% cashback at selected retailers.
- Get your questions about Mobile Banking answered using Chat with us
- You can use Chat with us whilst logged on to Mobile Banking to manage your money, such as activating a credit card or closing an account.
- Link external accounts with Open Banking in our mobile banking app.
Keep on top of your cards in the app.
- Pay your Santander credit card
- Freeze and unfreeze your Mastercard to block card usage completely if it's temporarily lost.
- Block specific transaction types without freezing your Mastercard entirely. For example, you can block gambling, international, or online transactions.
- Report your card as lost, stolen or damaged
- View your card PIN by logging on, clicking ‘More’, then ‘Cards’ and ‘View PIN’.
- See pending transactions on your current account and credit card. These are transactions you’ve made but are yet to fully process.
- Amend your Mastercard contactless limit in chat.
You can’t deposit cheques using our mobile banking app. Take a look at our cheques support page to find out how you can pay a cheque in.
How does Mobile Banking compare to Online Banking?
You have more options to take care of your cards and accounts in our mobile app. You can also sign up for My Money Manager, which looks at what you do in your Santander accounts and sends you helpful 'insights' to help you be smarter about your spend.
Take a look at our table below to see what you can do exclusively in Mobile Banking compared to Online Banking and what you can do in both.
|Features||Mobile Banking||Online Banking|
|Make payments and transfers|
|View, cancel or set up standing orders|
|View or cancel Direct Debit|
|Pay your credit card|
|Link external accounts with Open Banking|
|Report your card as lost, stolen or damaged|
|View your PIN|
|Mastercard card controls (freeze/unfreeze, gambling, international, contactless and online blocks)|
|My Money Manager spending and insights tool|
|Update your personal details|
Retailer Offers is a free service that lets you earn up to 15% cashback from a variety of major Retailers. Once you switch on Retailer Offers in Online or Mobile Banking, you’ll be able to choose the offers and earn cashback when using your Santander debit or credit cards.
Here are some examples of retailers you may get offers from:
To switch on Retailer offers in Mobile Banking, click ‘More’ at the bottom-right of the screen, choose ‘Retailer Offers’, then follow the on-screen instructions.
For further information take a look at our Retailer Offers page
If you use an Apple device, it’ll need to be running iOS 11 or above. If you use Android, it’ll need Nougat 7 or above. Go to your app store and search for Santander Mobile Banking if you need to download the latest operating system.
Your device will have to have access to either the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store, we do not ever recommend downloading apps from other third party sites.
Jailbroken or rooted devices
Devices that have been jailbroken or rooted have had their security settings changed from the device standard, which can mean that they are more vulnerable to malware and fraudulent attacks. We block access to the app from these devices as an additional security measure, to help keep your details and your accounts safe.
If your device is jailbroken or rooted, you'll need to use Mobile Banking on a different device. If you don’t want to do this, you can still see your accounts by logging on to Online Banking.