Consider how to grow your money
Use our calculator to find out how your money could grow over time
What type of account would you like?
Limited Access Saver
- 3.00% AER/2.96% gross (variable) in calendar months where you make 2 or fewer withdrawals.
- 1.20% AER / 1.19% gross (variable) in calendar months where you make 3 or more withdrawals.
- The term of the Limited Access Saver is 12 months.
- Minimum opening deposit of £1, the maximum balance at any time is £2 million.
- Manage your account in Mobile and Online Banking, by branch or telephone.
Santander Edge saver
Fixed Term Bonds
- 3.20% AER/tax-free (variable).
- No minimum deposit, the maximum balance at any time is £2 million.
- You are the spouse or civil partner of Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) savers who died on or after 3 December 2014.
- You will benefit from an additional ISA allowance known as an Additional Permitted Subscription (APS).
- Open by visiting any Santander branch.