Do you need an appointment?
We’re currently experiencing high volumes of customers looking to book appointments in branch. This means that you may have to wait a little longer for your next available appointment. However, you might be able to find what you need online instead.
You can browse and apply for the following.
Looking for something else? Please visit our support page to ask us a question.
Book a branch appointment online
Book an appointment for a time which suits you
Find your nearest branch and cash machine
Use our locator tool to find your nearest services.
Booking an appointment
You can quickly book a branch appointment online. To do this, please visit our branch appointment booking page and follow the steps.
When booking online, please include your contact number.
Once you've booked an appointment
You'll receive an email which includes anything you'll need to bring with you (such as personal ID). You can also save the appointment into your smart device calendar as a reminder. We'll contact you ahead of your appointment to introduce ourselves.
During the appointment
A member of our team will show you how you can use your mobile phone or device to get the most out of Mobile or Online Banking. They’ll also be able to answer any other questions about digital banking that you may have, including what digital banking options are available to you if you don't have a smart device.
Please bring your mobile or tablet device to an appointment so a member of our team can help you with your digital banking needs.
This is our privacy statement and explains how we use and keep your information safe
Cancelling your appointment
To reschedule or cancel your appointment, please find your confirmation email and follow the steps below.
- Under the mobile phone icon, click on ‘Rebook’ or ‘Cancel’.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll be asked to confirm your choice.
- You can choose to cancel, which immediately cancels your appointment, or reschedule, which takes you back to the appointment booking system with your personal details.
- Once your new appointment is confirmed, the old one will be deleted.
When you pop into your local branch, you’ll be able to do the following.
- Talk to us in person.
- Use our cash machines to withdraw cash, deposit cash or cheques and check your bank balance.
- Open accounts.
- Get help and guidance on using our Mobile and Online Banking services.
- Speak to our business adviser teams.
- And much more.
You can find your nearest branch and check opening hours with our branch locator
You’ll also be able to find the following features in our branches.
- Automatic doors and at least one low-level counter.
- Private rooms on request to discuss your requirements.
- Cash machines inside most branches for increased security.
- Hearing loops to support hearing aids.
- A welcome for all assistance dogs.
If you’d prefer to speak Welsh when visiting one of our branches in Wales, our Welsh-speaking colleagues can assist you. Find out more by visiting our Welsh language page.
Our easy-to-use cash machines allow you to:
- withdraw cash
- unblock or change your PIN
- check and print balances and mini statements
- transfer money between your Santander accounts
- pay bills and people if you’ve set them up as payees previously
- choose to get an email receipt.
With most of our cash machines you can also deposit cash (up to 50 notes at a time) and deposit cheques (up to 30 at a time). A small number of our cash machines don’t have the deposit feature.
You can use most of our cash machines at any time but 9 of our branches only have internal cash machines and not external ones. These branches are: Canterbury, Canary Wharf, Chelsea, Isle of Man, Oxford City, St Neots, Surbiton, Tenterden and Wells.
For more information, please visit our banking at the cash machine page