Banking at a branch
We serve millions of customers in our branches every year and understand that friendly, face-to-face banking is as important as ever.
In our Santander branches you can:
- talk to us in person
- use our ATMs to withdraw cash, deposit cash or cheques and check your bank balance
- open accounts
- get help and guidance on using our Online Banking services
- speak to our qualified mortgage, business and Select specialist adviser teams
- and much more.
You can find your nearest branch and check opening hours with our branch locator
In our branches you can find:
- automatic doors and at least one low-level counter
- private rooms on request to discuss your requirements
- cash machines inside most branches for increased security
- hearing loops to support hearing aids
- a welcome for all assistance dogs
- in Wales, help with your banking in Welsh if you prefer.
Booking an appointment
It's easy to book online
You can book an appointment online in any of our branches for a time which suits you. When you book online remember to include your phone number.
When you've booked an appointment
You'll receive an email which includes anything you'll need to bring with you (such as identification). You can also save the appointment into your smart device calendar as a reminder. We'll contact you ahead of your appointment to introduce ourselves.
If you encounter a problem with our appointment booking service please call us on 0800 9 123 123. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
Business banking customers
If you want to book an appointment to talk about your business banking needs call us on 0800 9 123 123. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
This is our privacy statement and explains how Santander uses and keeps your information safe