The benefits of managing your mortgage online
- View your current mortgage details, including interest rate, outstanding balance, monthly payment amount and next payment date, and transaction history.
- Explore and secure a new deal for your existing mortgage.
- Make single overpayments and set up regular overpayments; start the process to change your mortgage term or repayment method and apply to borrow more money after getting an instant decision in principle.
- For Flexible Offset Mortgages, you can also increase or decrease your payments, make a one-off payment, request a payment holiday and withdraw money from your mortgage.
- If you have a Santander current account, credit card or investments with us, you’ll also be able to see them in Online Banking and carry out some transactions.
How to sign up for Online Banking
If you have a Santander current account, savings account or credit card as well as your mortgage, sign up using your account details. If you only have a Santander mortgage, you'll need your mortgage account number which you can find on your latest statement.
Sign up online
If you have a Santander current account, savings account or credit card as well as your mortgage, sign up here
If you only have a Santander mortgage, sign up here. You'll need your mortgage account number which you can find on your annual statement or on any letter from us about your mortgage.
Sign up by telephone
If you want to sign up by telephone, you can contact us
Sign up at a branch
Visit your local branch with your mortgage details and a form of identification.