Wherever, whenever and in your own time
You can manage your mortgage on the go with the Santander Mobile Banking app or by logging on to Online Banking. You don’t have to have other accounts with us to be able to use our online services.
for Mobile and Online Banking
Already have log on details?
Download the app
(You will need log on details to get started)
The benefits of managing your mortgage online
- View your current mortgage details, including interest rate, outstanding balance, monthly payment amount and next payment date, and transaction history.
- Explore and secure a new deal for your existing mortgage.
- Make single overpayments and set up regular overpayments; start the process to change your mortgage term or repayment method and apply to borrow more money after getting an instant decision in principle.
- For flexible offset mortgages, you can also increase or decrease your payments, make a one-off payment, request a payment holiday and withdraw money from your mortgage.
- If you have a Santander current account, credit card or investments with us, you’ll also be able to see them in Online Banking and carry out some transactions.
Pick your mortgage in the account summary screen
From here, you can see your mortgage details and manage your mortgage
You can make overpayments, explore our deals, and borrow more
If you need more detailed step-by-step instructions on how to manage your mortgage online, take a look at our mobile demo
To use the app you need to be registered for Online and Mobile Banking.
If you haven’t already registered for Online and Mobile Banking, do it online today
If you have any further questions about your mortgage, please contact us