The benefits of managing your mortgage online
- View your current mortgage details, including interest rate, outstanding balance, monthly payment amount and next payment date, and transaction history.
- Explore and secure a new deal for your existing mortgage.
- Make single overpayments and set up regular overpayments; start the process to change your mortgage term or repayment method and apply to borrow more money after getting an instant decision in principle.
- For flexible offset mortgages, you can also increase or decrease your payments, make a one-off payment, request a payment holiday and withdraw money from your mortgage.
- If you have a Santander current account, credit card or investments with us, you’ll also be able to see them in Online Banking and carry out some transactions.
Pick your mortgage in the account summary screen
From here, you can see your mortgage details and manage your mortgage
You can make overpayments, explore our deals, and borrow more
If you need more detailed step-by-step instructions on how to manage your mortgage online, take a look at our mobile demo
If you aren’t yet registered for Online and Mobile Banking, you can get started online today. If you only have a mortgage with us and not a current account, you can still sign up for Online Banking. You’ll need your mortgage account number, which you can find on your annual statement or on any letter from us about your mortgage.
If you have an further questions about your mortgage, please contact us