If you’re locked out of your account, give these tips a try first before resetting your details.
- Don't use your saved, favourited or bookmarked links to access your Online Banking. We recommend typing retail.santander.co.uk directly into your internet browser's address bar to visit our log on page.
- You may need to clear your cache, your cookies, and browser history/data
- You can also try a different browser, a different device or a different internet connection (Wi-Fi or data).
If you’re having trouble getting into Online Banking you might be using an outdated internet browser, please change to a different browser such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome
If you’re locked out of your account or you can't log on to Online Banking, you can easily reset your details online. If you've forgotten your Personal ID, you'll need:
- your most recent debit or credit card, or
- your account number and sort code, which you can find on your statements.
To retrieve your Personal ID, please visit our Forgotten your Personal ID page.
If you’ve forgotten your security details, you’ll need:
- your Personal ID
- your mobile phone
To reset your security details, please visit our reset page.