To review and accept the product transfer offer for your new deal, click on ‘Continue to access offer’. You need the offer reference number we emailed you.
Please make sure you use the correct offer reference number if you have more than one.
Things to know before you continue
- From the date we issue the offer, you have 14 days to review and accept your new deal.
- You can log on, download and review your offer as many times as you like before the deadline.
- If you have a joint mortgage, any account holder can accept the new deal on behalf of all account holders.
- All sections of the offer, along with the mortgage conditions, will form the terms of your mortgage. Please make sure you’re happy with them before you accept.
- When you’ve accepted your offer, you cannot make any other changes to your mortgage until the new deal has started. This includes switching to interest only for 6 months or increasing your mortgage term under the Mortgage Charter. You also can’t apply for an additional loan, make an overpayment, start the process of moving home or arrange a new deal for another loan on your mortgage.
- If the start date is in the future, you can transfer to a new deal with us or cancel. To do this, call us on 0800 633 5048 at least 14 days before the start date.
About our services
If you arranged your new deal directly with us, we want to let you know that:
- we’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- we only offer Santander mortgages
- we don’t charge a fee for this service. You may need to pay other fees, such as a product fee. Details of any fees are in your offer.
If an independent financial adviser or mortgage broker arranged your deal, they’ll have told you about any fees for your mortgage.