Want to check whether you'll be accepted? Use our eligibility checker to find out and get an indication of your credit limit before applying, it won't affect your credit rating.
Looking for a bit of breathing space on your existing credit card balance but don’t want to pay any extra fees? Our Everyday No Balance Transfer Fee Credit Card might be what you’re looking for.
With no fee to transfer your balance and 0% interest on balance transfers for 21 months, our card is ideal for those wanting to keep costs low.
From the date of account opening, you’ll get:
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 21 months
- No fee to transfer a balance for the first 21 months
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months
- When using your card abroad, earn 1% cashback on purchases made between 13 June and 18 September 2022. Minimum spend of £500 applies and purchases must be made in the local currency. For more details, take a look at our cashback abroad this summer page.
No monthly account fee
You can apply if you’re 18 and over and live in the UK permanently, you have an income of £7,500+ per year and you don’t already have another Santander balance transfer credit card. All credit is subject to status and credit checks.
|Assumed credit limit|
There is no account fee for this card.
You must make at least the minimum payment each month.
- Get 21 months interest-free on balance transfers from account opening, with no balance transfer fee for the first 21 months.
- You can transfer balances from £100 up to 95% of your credit limit.
- You can’t transfer balances from other Santander or cahoot credit cards or from any type of loan or current account.
- At the end of the 0% period, a 3% balance transfer fee will apply to any new balance transfers. Interest will be charged on any outstanding balances and new balance transfers at the standard rate of 21.9% p.a. (variable).
We'll carry out a credit check as part of your application. It will determine the credit limit we can offer, which we'll confirm to you once your application is accepted. If you'd like to get an indication of your credit limit before you apply, try our eligibility checker
If you request a balance transfer as part of your application it'll happen automatically if you activate your card within 45 days of receiving it.
- Get 3 months interest-free on purchases from account opening
At the end of the 0% period, interest will be charged on any outstanding balances and new purchases at the standard rate of 21.9% p.a. (variable).
We have other borrowing options such as overdrafts, personal loans and additional loans for our existing mortgage customers.
Retailer Offers makes it easier to earn a little extra from a variety of Retailers. Once you switch on Retailer Offers in Online or Mobile Banking, you’ll be able to choose the offers you’re interested in and earn up to 15% cashback just by using your Santander cards.
Up to 3 additional cardholders. You will be responsible for the use of and payments on the additional cards. If the additional cardholder isn't a Santander customer we might be in touch to ask for suitable ID for them.
Up to 56 days interest-free period on purchases meaning that if you pay off your balance in full and on time every month, you won’t be charged interest.
Save on interest by transferring your credit card balances.
Balance transfer calculator
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only.
The savings figure indicates the interest saving over the 21 months 0% period compared to the APR on your existing credit card. The calculator assumes you'll make the monthly repayment amount entered, there are no further transactions, there is a fixed interest rate charged on your existing credit card and that you're not in an initial or other promotional period.
24/7 banking on all your devices. You can amend your statement settings and set up personalised account alerts.
We’ll send you alerts when you’re near your credit limit to help you avoid fees and to make you aware of certain activity on your account. You can manage your alert settings through Online Banking, calling us on 0800 9 123 123 or visiting a branch.
Keep your banking details private and secure.
For more information about our approach to security as well as more useful information to help you stop the threat of fraud visit our Security Centre