From 20 June 2023, we removed the 1|2|3 Current Account and Select Current Account from our product range.
From 22 November 2022 we removed the 1|2|3 Lite Current Account from our product range.
If you need more information please visit your local branch or call us on 0330 9 123 123.
Fee Information Documents
- 1|2|3 Current Account (132 KB)
- Select Current Account (133 KB)
- 1|2|3 lite Current Account Fee Information Document (132 KB)
- Zero Current Account (116 KB)
- Further Education Account (118 KB)
- 1|2|3 Graduate Current Account (142 KB)
- 1|2|3 Postgraduate Current Account (117 KB)
- Over 18 cash card Account (118 KB)
- Under 18 Cash card Account (118 KB)
- Instant Plus Account (117 KB)
- Young Worker Account (118 KB)
- Basic Current Account with top-up debit card, Basic Account with cash card and EU Basic Current Account (140 KB)
- LinkSave Account (118 KB)
- Choice Current Account (138 KB)
- Essentials Current Account (133 KB)
Can't open PDFs? Download Adobe Reader for free
Cashback you can earn
You can earn 1-3% cashback on selected household bills paid by Direct Debit every month. Cashback is paid monthly, capped at £5 per month in each of the 1%, 2% and 3% cashback categories.
|1% cashback||Council tax bills|
Mobile and home phone bills, broadband and paid-for TV packages
Santander monthly mortgage payments
|2% cashback||Gas and electricity bills|
Santander Home Insurance premiums (policies administered and underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited)
Santander Life Insurance premiums (policies administered and underwritten by Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited)
|3% cashback||Water bills|
Cashback is paid on Direct Debit payments made directly to the provider. If your water bill, for example, is included within your council tax bill, cashback will be paid at the rate applicable for council tax, as it isn’t possible to identify the proportion of the payment that relates to water.
Exclusions apply: cashback is not paid on TV licences, LPG/ Calor gas, maintenance contracts (e.g. boiler repair cover), other insurance contracts, commercial use or commercial mortgages.
Find out which suppliers you can earn cashback with.