|Need help? Ask Sandi|
Chat is here to help you and answer your questions and queries faster.
There’s so much it can help you with.
Log on and do more
If you’re logged on to Mobile or Online Banking we’ll be able to see your accounts and answer more specific questions you have when you chat with us. We’ll also be able to help you with specific tasks like:
- Reporting a lost or stolen card.
- Activating your credit card.
- Freezing or blocking your card.
- Go to your mobile app and
- Click ‘More’ in the bottom right.
- Choose ‘Help and contact us’.
- Choose ‘Chat with us’.
- Log on to Online Banking and click on ‘Chat with us’ on the right-hand side of the page, or
- To chat without being logged in, click ‘Chat with us’ on the right-hand side of any of our web pages
What can I use chat for if I’m not logged on?
Click on the ‘Chat with us’ red tab on the right-hand side of any of our web pages and you can start to chat. We’ll start the chat with a few of the topics we’re being asked about. Then when you click on them we’ll ask you a few questions to get to the right answer for you.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, just type your question in.
How do I ask questions?
1. Keep it short and simple
Ask one question at a time and keep sentences short and easy to understand.
For example, let’s look at how to ask Sandi for a new card.
- Write: ‘I’d like to order a new card’
- Don’t write: ‘Hi is there a chance that I could get a card delivered as my dog chewed it and can I also get an update on my balance’
2. Tell us what you want
Sandi’s aim is to get you the information you need as quickly as possible, so get straight to the point when asking your questions.
3. Didn’t get the response you were expecting?
Try rephrasing your questions in a different way. If you’re still not happy, we can put you in touch with someone from our team.