Need help? Ask Sandi
Available 24/7, Sandi can quickly give you the answers you need or put you in touch with someone from our team.
We’re currently experiencing a high number of calls due to the coronavirus. Help us keep the phone lines free for our most vulnerable customers and save time by chatting with Sandi.
You can chat with Sandi to get information or help for your accounts or for any other questions you may have. For example:
- how can I arrange an overdraft on my current account?
- how do I apply for Online Banking?
- how do I apply for a loan?
Sandi can also carry out certain transactions for you in Online and Mobile Banking, such as:
- blocking and reissuing lost or stolen cards
- ordering replacement cards (if they’re damaged)
- viewing your contact details such as your address, phone number and email.
There’s so much Sandi can do for you, though if you need more help, we’ll connect you with a member of our team once someone becomes available.
How to chat with Sandi
If you’re on our website, just click ‘Chat with us’ on the right-hand side of our web pages.
If you log on to Online or Mobile Banking, we may be able to answer more specific questions relating to your accounts because you’ve signed in securely. Just go to ‘Help & Contact Us’ and click ‘Chat with us’.
How do I ask questions?
We’ve written a few tips to help you get better answers from Sandi.
1. Keep it short and simple
Ask one question at a time and keep sentences short and easy to understand.
For example, let’s look at how to ask Sandi for a new card.
- Write: ‘I’d like to order a new card’
- Don’t write: ‘Hi is there a chance that I could get a card delivered as my dog chewed it and can I also get an update on my balance’
2. Tell us what you want
Sandi’s aim is to get you the information you need as quickly as possible, so get straight to the point when asking your questions.
3. Didn’t get the response you were expecting?
Try rephrasing your questions in a different way. If you’re still not happy, we can put you in touch with someone from our team.