We collect information about you when you register for and use The Service. This may include your phone number and details of your transactions. Contact and shipping details are also captured for Garmin Pay transactions over the internet.
If you register your Santander debit or credit cards for The Service, you agree for your personal and transactional data to be used and shared as set out below.
Using your personal data
You agree that:
- Santander UK plc ('Santander') will collect and use your personal data to verify your Santander card(s) and to facilitate your use of The Service once you’ve registered your card as a Digital Card. Information about your Digital Card and your latest transactions will be stored on your Garmin device so you can make contactless or in-app transactions.
- Your information will be used to deal with Garmin Pay queries, authorise payments, prevent and detect fraud, comply with legal requirements and industry standards, and to help Santander develop, maintain, and improve our products and services. We’ll use your details to send you service messages about The Service via notifications, email/SMS and post.
Sharing your personal data
You agree that:
- Your Digital Card data, and contact and shipping details for Garmin Pay in-app transactions can be shared with retailers so they can deal with your transactions.
- We may share your personal data with the Santander Group, Santander’s associated companies, and service providers and agents acting under Santander’s instructions.
- Your transactional data may be shared with VISA and Mastercard so they can process the transaction and support the Digital Card provision.
Please note that Santander is not responsible for the security of The Service or any third party provider to Garmin. Any information you give them is covered by their own Terms and Conditions.