We all need help from time to time. If something’s affecting how you manage your accounts, we may be able to help.
- have a physical impairment
- have a sudden impact or changes to your financial situation
- have difficulty communicating or not be easily contactable
- be neurodivergent
- have mental health problems, or
- any other issue that could affect your ability to manage your finances.
Whether it’s a permanent or temporary situation, let us know how we can support you.
When you ‘Tell us once how we can help’, one of our advisors will add a note to your account. This note will help our advisors to assist you in managing your finances.
We can do this by:
- offering support
- providing different formats
- contacting you in the right way.
When we record information about you:
- we will only do so with your consent
- we will tell you how we intend to use the information
- you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Updating and deleting information
You can remove or update the note at any point. Just let us know and we’ll delete it from your records.
How to tell us
To ‘Tell us once how we can help’ you can call us
You can visit any branch and tell us. You can request a private room if you need.