You can access and manage your credit card through Mobile and Online Banking. Use our app or log on with your computer, tablet or smartphone.
If you're new to Online Banking, read the ‘How to sign up for Online banking’ section below.
Your money is safe when you manage your credit card online. We have high security in both the technology used in Online Banking and the processes we put in place to guard your identity.
How to keep your details secure online
Read our points below to see how we keep your details and money safe.
- You’ll access your account online using unique security details.
- For certain transactions, we need to check that it’s you. We’ll either:
- ask you to enter your security details
- send you an OTP (One Time Passcode), or
- ask you to log on to our Mobile Banking app.
- You can choose to use TouchID to log on to your Mobile Banking app with your fingerprint.
- Your online transactions are covered by our Online and Mobile Banking Commitment
We recommend you always keep your computer's virus and malware software up to date. You can also download the free Trusteer Rapport software from IBM to protect your data online.
Protect yourself from scams
Scams are when criminals use lies and trick you into revealing your bank details or to make payments to unknown parties. Criminals target people of all ages. Protect yourself by knowing some of the techniques criminals use by visiting our Fraud & Security centre
To sign up for Online Banking you’ll need your mobile phone and either:
- your debit or credit card, or
- your banking or savings account number and sort code.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll send your secure log on details in the post.
How to use Mobile Banking
If you already have Online Banking, you can download the Mobile Banking app and log on using the same details. Visit our About Mobile banking page for more information.