- If you transfer to the 1|2|3 Current Account, you’ll pay a monthly account fee of £5.
- If you’re transferring from an account which is no longer available to new customers, once you have transferred, you won’t be able to revert to your old account.
- If you transfer to a 1|2|3 Current Account, you understand that your statement date will be changed to align with the date you transfer.
- Your account number and sort code will stay the same.
- Any fee-free Arranged Overdraft won’t be transferred to your new 1|2|3 Current Account.
- You agree that your new account may have different features and rates to your old account. You can find more information on account features, including overdraft charges.
To get cashback on your household bills and interest on your balance, you must fund the account with at least £500 a month and have at least 2 active Direct Debits. For cashback household bills must be paid by Direct Debit.
0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft. Arranged Overdraft Usage Fee of £1 per day. Assumed Arranged Overdraft credit limit: £1,200. Actual credit limit may differ. Arranged Overdraft Usage Fee depends on the amount of overdraft you are using.
The Unarranged Overdraft Usage Fee is £6 per day.
If your account includes an insurance policy and if you've purchased an upgrade for any of your policies, both the insurance and the upgrade will be cancelled when you transfer your account. No refund will be available.
Zero Current Account
You currently benefit from a no-fees product. When you transfer to the 1|2|3 Current Account, different interest rates and fees will apply.
This will mean you no longer benefit from:
- No fees if you exceed your overdraft
- No fees from us when you use cash machines or your debit card anywhere in the world
- No fees for bankers drafts and counter cheques
If you've used an Arranged Overdraft since your last statement any fee incurred (but not charged) will be carried over to your next statement.