Helping your loved one get a deposit large enough to buy a home can take time and effort. If you don’t have a lump sum readily available you may be able to help and encourage them with their savings.
1. Use our handy budget calculator to help your loved one work out how much they spend each month
2. Find out how much they have saved already and their plan to reach their savings goal
3. Help your loved one boost their credit score
4. Take a look at local properties to get an idea of typical costs
5. You can also use our calculator to understand how much we might be able to lend your loved one
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE