As part of your application, we need to know your last 3 years’ address history with no gaps. We’ll ask for documents such as proof of your income or address to support your application. You’ll need to tell us your outstanding financial commitments as well as details of insurance policies. This could include:
- your home insurance
- mortgage payment protection
- life or critical illness cover, and
- any investment/endowment details you’d like to use to support your mortgage.
We might need to check your identify. Please use the customer identification requirements for UK residents to help you.
- Applying online? Upload the documents we request using our secure mortgage
application tracking page.
- Applying by phone? Our guide to your application (793 KB) will help you understand the
steps involved and how to upload the documents we request.
You may need to download Adobe Reader to see these documents.
We’ll tell you which documents we need you to provide. You can use the information below to help.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Applications are subject to status and lending criteria. Applicants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.