To avoid any delays, please have the information below to hand before applying. Private limited companies and limited liability partnerships need to provide some additional information as outlined below.Business details
- Business start date and 3 years’ trading address history (if applicable)
- A description of what your business does
- Financial information, including current and anticipated turnover / net profit, and total capital/net worth
- Details of any outstanding business lending including mortgage balance and property value (if business premise is owned)
Personal details (for anybody named in the application)
- Full name, date of birth and nationality
- 3 years’ address history and current residential status (owned/rented/other)
- Length of time with current personal bank and number of personal credit cards
If you have a private limited company or a limited liability partnership, you’ll also need your registered name and address, date of incorporation, and company registration number. Please make sure these match Companies House before applying.
- Business Loans Key Facts Document (pdf) including Pre-Contractual Explanation and Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities
- General Terms & Conditions (pdf) including Terms of Business
- Business Current Accounts (pdf) including Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities, FSCS Information Sheet and Exclusions List
- Business Everyday Current Account (pdf)
To view all these documents, you may need to download Adobe Reader.
If you’re providing information about other individuals as part of this application you must have their authority to act on their behalf. During the application you’ll be asked if you want to hear about products, services and offers that may be of interest. Please note the preferences you select will apply to all individuals and will override any previous preferences given. If you, or any joint account holder, would like to amend those preferences please contact us at any time.