Invest the way that suits you
For further information on whether investing is right for you, take a look at our Guide to investing. It will help you explore your needs, goals and investment objectives and your understanding of investment risk.
If you're confident to self invest
Santander’s Investment Hub puts you in control of your money.
- You can manage your investments at anytime online
- You can invest from £20 per month, or a lump sum from £100
- You can invest in our award-winning Stocks and Shares ISA
You can choose from a range of funds from across the market, or from Santander Asset Management UK Limited.
If you’d like advice
Our Financial Planning Service is available if you have:
- at least £50,000 to invest; or
- £25,000 to invest, which along with your existing Santander investments will total at least £50,000.
If you don't meet our criteria you should seek independent financial advice, please visit unbiased.co.uk
|1|2|3 World and Santander Select customers who invest before 15 June 2018 are eligible for 0.5% cashback (maximum £100) on up to £20,000 invested. Cashback will be paid on 31 August 2018.|
This offer is available to you:
- whether you're a new or existing investor
- whether you make your own investment decisions or seek advice
- whether you're investing new money or transferring a Stocks & Shares ISA to us that's currently held elsewhere
- if you're transferring a cash ISA into a Santander Stocks & Shares ISA
For more information read the cashback terms and conditions.
Ready to start?
If you’d like to self invest, click on register where you’ll find more information about the Investment Hub and how you can register.
If you’d like more information on how to register then you can read our handy registration guide and see how you can open an account, choose where to invest and track how your investments are performing.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for advice from one of our Financial Planning Managers please call us on 0800 085 1644 to book an appointment.
Or if you'd like more information on our savings options.
With traditional savings your capital will grow when interest is added, however over time the real value will be affected by inflation. With investments, your capital isn’t guaranteed to grow, however they have more potential to balance the effects of inflation.
The tax treatment of your savings and investments, including the favourable tax treatment of ISAs, may be subject to change in the future and depends on your individual circumstances.
The Investment Hub and the Stocks and Shares ISA are provided by Santander ISA Managers Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151605 at 287 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5NB, United Kingdom. Telephone 0800 328 1328. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 171448.