Our tailored suite of products and services are designed to meet the specific ever-changing needs of this unique sector. These include deposit solutions for charitable reserves, cash management services to support fundraising and charity shops, contactless payment solutions and a range of funding and foreign exchange services to support your treasury requirements.
Products and services
- Current accounts with 24-hour online access, plus telephone and Post Office counter banking.
- Deposit accounts including instant access, notice and fixed term accounts.
- Loans and overdraft facilities for established organisations.
- International Payments and Foreign Exchange Services.
- Corporate Credit Cards - via our AirPlus partnership.
- Digital payment solutions, including contactless card terminals for fundraising events - with acceptance through our Elavon partnership.
What you can expect from us
- Specialist charity and not-for-profit sector Relationship Directors, for established organisations with over £6.5m in income.
- Charity current accounts and bespoke banking tariffs for registered charities.
- Access to the Post Office Network for paying in cash and cheques.
- Comprehensive Foreign Exchange services.
- Our Corporate Social Responsibility programme shows that we’re fully committed to being a responsible business with ethical values.
Managing your day-to-day finances
We aim to help you minimise costs through our discounted charity tariff, and maximise the returns on your cash reserves through our range of deposit solutions.
For established organisations looking to grow, buy new premises or who have seasonal variations in income, our loan and overdraft facilities can support you.