- Dedicated Relationship Director in your local business centre
- Support from sector and product experts
- Bespoke solutions to meet the evolving needs of this sector
- Insights and events relevant to UK Manufacturing and its sub-sectors
- Find global growth opportunities for your business
- Connect with our network of global providers
- Support with overcoming international trade regulation
- Get tailored solutions from our logistics providers
- Support with finding and recruiting key skilled talent to grow your business
Managing your day-to-day finances
When it comes to managing your cash flow, you need to know that you have sufficient funds to fall back on for any unexpected expenses. Having cash tied up in unpaid invoices can also put a strain on your working capital. Santander Invoice Finance allows you to benefit from instant access to an ongoing supply of capital that’s linked to your sales.
Funding for longer term growth
We offer a range of flexible commercial mortgages. These can be fixed or variable repayments, interest only or capital and interest repayments. We’d work to help you secure the premises to support your business growth.
As your business grows so will the demands on your premises. So whether you’re after fixed rates with monthly repayments or variable rates and flexible terms, our business loans can be structured to meet your business’ needs.
Products and services are subject to eligibility, status, terms and conditions and availability. The right to decline any application is reserved. ANY PROPERTY USED AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP YOUR LOAN REPAYMENTS.
To keep up to date with the latest trends in the manufacturing industry, please see our Santander Navigator portal.
- Case study