If you are, or have applied to become a Payment Service Provider, please go to the Payment Service Provider page to find out more about the services available and how to make contact with a Santander Relationship Director.
To avoid any delays, please have the information below to hand before applying.
- Business start date and 3 years' trading address history (if applicable)
- A detailed description of what your business does, including your business activities and specialist areas, who you work with, the countries in which you operate and confirm if you import or export
- Anticipated annual turnover for the next 12 months
- For private limited companies or a limited liability partnerships, you'll need your registered name and address, date of incorporation and company registration number, which must match Companies House
Personal details (for anybody named in the application)
- Full name and date of birth
- 3 years' address history and current residential status (owned/rented/other)
- Length of time with current personal bank and number of personal credit cards
If you’re providing information about other individuals as part of this application you must have their authority to act on their behalf. During the application you’ll be asked if you want to hear about products, services and offers that may be of interest. Please note the preferences you select will apply to all individuals and will override any previous preferences given. If you, or any joint account holder, would like to amend those preferences please contact us at any time.
Everything you need to know before you apply
Important contractual information is included in documents which can be accessed via the links below. We advise that you should read and consider these documents before proceeding with your application. You should print or save copies of these documents for further reference and records. If you have any questions regarding the agreement or you require further information please contact us
- 1|2|3 Business Current Account Key Facts Document (pdf) including Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities, FSCS Information Sheet and Exclusions List
- General Terms & Conditions (pdf) including Terms of Business. These Terms and Conditions include information relating to changes we are making over the coming months, you should keep a copy of these for your records. We will also send you a copy of the terms that apply today if you continue with your application.
If you do not understand any of the details about your chosen product or terms then please contact us before applying.