What you can get
- 1% cashback on all business spend with no cap
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases abroad when paying in the local currency
- Additional cards available at no extra cost to your £30 annual account fee
- Control the amount each additional cardholder can spend
- No interest charged if balance paid off in full and on time each month
You're either a sole trader or your business is a partnership, limited liability partnership or private limited company with no more than 2 partners, members or directors (who between them own the entire shareholding)
You and all other partners, members, directors or shareholders are aged 18 or over and UK resident
- Your business is based/registered in the UK
- Your business doesn't already have a Business Cashback Credit Card
- All credit is subject to status and credit checks
- Representative 23.7% APR (variable)
- Based on £1,200 credit limit
- Purchase rate 18.9% p.a. (variable)
- Annual fee £30
Your actual credit limit will be confirmed if you’re accepted for the card
We don't charge a fee per card, but charge an annual fee of £30. You can also add a card for an employee at no additional cost. We'll charge the £30 annual fee to your card as soon as you activate it and then again each year in the same month you took the card out (this may be different to the month you activated the card).
We'll pay the total cashback you earn each month onto your Business Cashback Credit Card and you'll see it on your monthly statement. Read the full cashback terms (pdf)
Use your Business Cashback Credit Card abroad and you won't be charged any non-sterling transaction fees on purchases when paying in the local currency. We'll convert the foreign currency using the exchange rate set by Mastercard and won't charge a foreign transaction fee (also known as a non-sterling transaction fee).
Please make sure you choose the local currency option when using your card abroad. If you choose sterling, it means that the retailer will handle the conversion and may charge you a fee. If you make a cash withdrawal when abroad you won't be charged a foreign transaction fee but will be charged interest and a 3% cash transaction fee (minimum £3).
Up to 3 additional cardholders. All of the directors/owners and partners must have a card and we can issue a maximum of 4 cards, so - for example - if your business has 2 directors who must have cards, you can have 2 additional cards for other members of staff. You’ll be able to control the amount each cardholder spends by setting monthly spend limits if you’d like to.
You will be responsible for the use of and payments on the additional cards.
You must make at least the minimum repayment each month
- Purchases: you'll pay 18.9% p.a
- Cash transactions: you'll pay 27.9% p.a and a 3% fee (minimum £3) for each transaction
- You can see a useful summary of all the interest rates in the Summary Box (pdf)
Up to 56 days interest-free credit on purchases when you pay your balance in full and on time each month.
We recommend reading the information in the documents below before you apply. You may want to save or print them so you can refer to them in the future.
- Business Cashback Credit Card Key Facts Document (pdf)
- Terms & Conditions (pdf)
- Summary Box (pdf)
- Cashback Terms & Conditions (pdf)
To view these documents, you may need to download Adobe Reader
Secure, 24/7 banking. Make payments, view transactions and much more.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Contactless: make quick and easy purchases up to £30, wherever you see the contactless indicator
- Call us on 0800 218 2345. You can check your balance, find out when your next payment is due and more.
We'll send you alerts when you're near your credit limit to help you avoid fees and to make you aware of certain activity on your account. You can manage your alert settings through Online Banking or by calling us on 0800 218 2345.
For more information about our approach to security as well as more useful information to help you stop the threat of fraud visit our Security Centre
How can we help you?
We have other borrowing options such as overdrafts, small business loans and asset finance.