Your money, your way – whenever, wherever
Whether it's 1am or 1pm, whether you're at home or out and about, you can manage your money when and where it's convenient for you with secure Mobile Business Banking. If you have Online Business Banking details and have logged in at least once, you can use the same details to get into Mobile Business Banking.
On the app you can do the following, and much more:
- See your business and your own personal accounts in one place
- See your account details
- Search for transactions
- View and set up free account alerts
- Find your nearest Santander branch
- Set up helpful email or text alerts
- Find details of how to report a lost or stolen card
- Allow employees to see your business transactions within Mobile Business Banking using their own log on details. These can be added once your account is open and can be removed at any time
- Pay a person or company you've paid before
- Transfer money between your accounts
It's quick and easy to start using Mobile Business Banking
If you already use Online Business Banking you can log on to Mobile Business Banking with your usual details. There are two ways to get banking on the go: using an app or going to our dedicated mobile site.
Use the Mobile Business Banking app
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android™ phone, you'll get the best Mobile Business Banking experience with our Mobile Business Banking app designed with your device in mind.
Either go to your app store and search for Santander Business Banking or we can send you a link directly to the app
Use our mobile site
If you have a BlackBerry, Windows phone or Android tablet simply type bb.santander.co.uk into the address line of your device.
Any phone with internet access will support the Mobile Business Banking website.
If you're not registered for Online Business Banking yet call us on 0800 731 6666.
If you are experiencing any issues with our mobile banking, call us on 0800 169 6677 (+44 1908 237 968 if you're outside the UK).
We make sure you’re protected when you use Mobile Business Banking
- You need your log on details every time you use Mobile Business Banking
- If you're logged on but don't use Mobile Business Banking for 5 minutes, we log you out automatically
- Anything sent to or from your phone using the app or bb.santander.co.uk is encrypted so third parties can't read or understand it. If you lose signal in the middle of a transaction, there's no need to worry. Our system is set up to make sure that your accounts remain secure in these circumstances. If you didn't receive a confirmation that your transaction was successful then log back on when your signal returns and check. If it doesn't show on your recent transactions, simply make the transaction again.
Plus, as long as you take the proper precautions, for example by keeping your details safe and private, you can relax as you're completely covered by our Online and Mobile Banking Commitment
Use Send Me the Link to send yourself our mobile apps, videos, guides, & factsheets
Send me the link allows you to send yourself links for our mobile apps, videos, guides, & factsheets which can help you with your Online & Mobile Banking needs. Go to Send Me the Link