A helping hand for your business
HR, employment law, health and safety and government legislation can be challenging subjects that need expert navigation, up-to-date information and plenty of time.
That’s why we’re pleased to introduce you to Peninsula Business Services who offer a choice of HR, employment and health and safety products and services to meet your business needs.
- An advice service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (solicitors are available 9 to 5.30 during the week, CIPD-qualified advisers outside hours)
- An outsourced HR solution including policy, procedure and employee handbooks
- Assignment of a legal representative in the event of an employment tribunal
- Preparation of your company’s health and safety management system
- Legal documents including contracts of employment for staff and health and safety documentation
- Expert health and safety compliance site visits
Support and advice to make sure you get things right when it comes to employment law, including:
- Essential documentation: including contracts, recruitment forms, absence reports, staff appraisals, return to work forms, exit interview forms, holiday request forms and parental leave records
- Employee handbook: covers conditions, policies and procedures
- Online HR management software to record, monitor and manage all employee data – from sickness and holidays to rotas and shifts – plus a hub for employee records and unlimited document storage
- Payroll advice: free service with dedicated helpline to provide assistance on matters related to your payroll.
Support and advice to make sure your business adheres to health and safety law, including:
- Review of premises and undertakings to identify areas of non-compliance with health and safety law
- Advice and best practice on how to make sure your business acts within the law
- Designing and setting up a health and safety management system, typically including: policies, rules and procedures, organisational and employee responsibilities, risk assessment, safety records and arrangements
- 24 hour health and safety advice
- Food safety.
Confidential counselling and guidance to support the health and wellbeing of your employees through:
- Unlimited access to 24/7/365 confidential telephone helpline
- Legal information services
- Debt & Financial information
- Family advice line on topics such as childcare and eldercare
- Manager consultancy and support
- Access to an online portal and Health e-Hub app: a comprehensive library of wellbeing factsheets, monthly webinars, mini health checks and more
Depending on which policy you choose, the optional insurance could cover legal costs, awards and settlements incurred defending employment or industrial tribunals, safety prosecutions or enforcement action and liaising with enforcing authorities. Insurance is underwritten by Irwell Insurance Company Limited.
If your business is presented with tribunal papers or a health and safety prosecution, Peninsula Business Services will see the case through from start to finish at no additional cost if you also took out the optional insurance policy - subject to Peninsula’s terms and conditions. Without the insurance policy, additional fees will apply.
Peninsula will tailor their services to what your business is looking for. You can choose to take an agreement of between 1- 5 years and taking into account your company size, number of staff and the types of services you’d like, Peninsula will provide your quote.
If you’re interested in the services that Peninsula offer:
Talk to your Business Banking Manager. They’ll refer you to a Peninsula specialist who will guide you through the range of service options, contract terms and prices after a more in-depth discussion on your specific needs.
Use the internet enquiry form or call Peninsula directly to receive advice and a free no obligation quote on 0844 892 4314 (this dedicated number for Santander customers is charged at a local rate).
Peninsula Business Services Limited. Registered Office: The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB. Registered in England and Wales No: 1702759. Peninsula Business Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the sale of non-investment insurance contracts (under authorisation number 468574).