A helping hand for your business
HR, employment law, health and safety and government legislation can be challenging subjects that need expert navigation, up-to-date information and plenty of time.
That’s why we’re pleased to introduce you to Peninsula Business Services who, with their award-winning software BrightHR, offer a choice of HR, employment and health and safety products and services to meet your business needs.
Whether you need the bespoke, on-site services of Peninsula, or the cost effective, scalable software and telephony-based support and consultancy of BrightHR, the Peninsula business services group have a solution for all business types and budgets.
- A low cost, scalable solution to your business HR, people management, employment law and health and safety needs.
- An advice service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (solicitors are available 9 to 5.30 during the week, CIPD-qualified advisers outside hours).
- BrightHR people management software.
- Health and safety software including risk assessments, e-learning and automatic hazard notifications.
- An outsourced HR solution including policy, procedure and employee handbooks.
- Assignment of a legal representative in the event of an employment tribunal.
- Preparation of your company’s health and safety management system.
- Legal documents including contracts of employment for staff and health and safety documentation.
- Expert health and safety compliance site visits.
Support and advice to make sure you get things right when it comes to employment law, including:
- 24/7 HR, employment law, people management and health and safety advice.
- Essential documentation including: employment contracts, employee handbooks and policies, recruitment forms, absence reports, staff appraisals, return to work forms, exit interview forms, holiday request forms and parental leave records.
- Online HR management software to record, monitor and manage all employee data – from sickness and holidays to rotas and shifts – plus a hub for employee records and unlimited document storage.
- Online health and safety software helping you to protect your people, your customers, and your business including policies and guidelines, hazard reporting, risk assessment and automated action alerts.
- Team management software for remote and on-site workers including time tracking and reporting.
- Expense software, simplifying the recording and processing of employee expenses.
Support and advice to make sure your business adheres to health and safety law, including:
- Advice and best practice on how to make sure your business acts within the law.
- Health and safety management system, including: policies, rules and procedures, organisational and employee responsibilities, risk assessment, safety records and arrangements, hazard alerts and activity reminders.
- 24/7 health and safety advice and consultation.
- Employee training programs covering the common issues and hazards your team need to be aware of to remain safe in the workplace.
Confidential counselling and guidance to support the health and wellbeing of your employees through:
- Unlimited access to 24/7/365 confidential telephone helpline.
- Legal information services.
- Debt & Financial information.
- Family advice line on topics such as childcare and eldercare.
- Manager consultancy and support.
- Access to an online portal and My Healthy Advantage app: a comprehensive library of wellbeing factsheets, monthly webinars, mini health checks and more.
Depending on which policy you choose, the optional insurance could cover legal costs, awards and settlements incurred defending employment or industrial tribunals, safety prosecutions or enforcement action and liaising with enforcing authorities. Insurance is underwritten by Irwell Insurance Company Limited.
If your business is presented with tribunal papers or a health and safety prosecution, Peninsula Business Services will see the case through from start to finish at no additional cost if you also took out the optional insurance policy. This is subject to Peninsula’s and BrightHR’s terms and conditions (each a separate document with its own individual terms and separate requirements). Without the insurance policy, additional fees will apply.
Peninsula will tailor their services to what your business is looking for. You can choose to take an agreement of between 1- 5 years and taking into account your company size, number of staff and the types of services you’d like, Peninsula will provide your quote.
If you’re interested in the services that Peninsula offer:
Talk to your Business Banking Manager. They’ll refer you to a Peninsula specialist who will guide you through the range of service options, contract terms and prices after a more in-depth discussion on your specific needs.
Use the internet enquiry form or call Peninsula directly to receive advice and a free no obligation quote on 0800 756 0824.
Peninsula Business Services Limited. Registered Office: The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB. Registered in England and Wales No: 1702759. Peninsula Business Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the sale of non-investment insurance contracts (under authorisation number 468574).