Protects your business against accidental injury and property damage claims from your customers, visitors or people you visit.
Protects you from compensation payments and defence costs if a client thinks you've made a mistake or given bad advice and makes a claim against you.
Covers you against work-related injury or illness claims from employees. In most cases, if you have someone working for you, it's required by law.
Whether you trade online or on the high street, we've got you covered with our contents insurance for businesses.
- Your own plant, tools and equipment: as a tradesperson, if you suffer accidental loss, theft or damage to your own plant, stock, tools, equipment, trailers, site huts or caravans, you'll be covered.
- Hired-in plant: if you've had to hire equipment for your business, you're covered for things like constructional plant, machinery, tools or site huts in case they're accidentally lost, damaged or destroyed in your care.
- Contract works: if any of your work on a site is destroyed or damaged while you're on a job, you could lose the cost of any labour, materials and tools, not to mention work you've already completed. But with contract works cover, you’ll be insured against this type of loss and able to get back up and running.
- Legal expenses: protect your business from the costs of legal proceedings such as breach of contract, data protection, employment and VAT disputes with £100,000 cover for a single claim and £1,000,000 cover for all claims made during your period of insurance.
- Personal accident – capital benefits: if you or a fellow principal, partner or director under the age of 75 is involved in an accident that results in death, permanent total disability, loss of sight or limb, we'll give you a lump sum payment of £2000.
- Personal accident – weekly benefits: if a principal, partner or director under the age of 75 is temporarily injured (for example, with a broken arm or leg) and left unable to work, we'll pay their weekly wage until they recover.
If you need more help you can phone one of AXA’s friendly advisers on 0800 068 8734. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturday.
If you let your property to tenants you'll need more than just home insurance. With AXA Landlord Insurance you can tailor the policy to meet your needs.
If you need more help you can phone one of AXA's friendly advisers on 0330 332 1016. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturday.
Terms and conditions, restrictions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the relevant policy document for more information, or call 0800 068 8734 to request a copy.
Coronavirus – existing customers in financial difficulty
If you have an AXA business insurance policy and you are suffering from financial difficulties due to the impact of the coronavirus crisis, you may be able to get help with your monthly payments.
For further information please visit the AXA Coronavirus help and support page.