We’re only supporting existing Santander customers who want to open new business accounts. If you’re new to Santander, you may want to browse our range of personal bank accounts
To see if you're eligible to open a Business Current Account, you need to answer 'yes' to the points below:
1. Be an existing Santander customer.
2. Be a UK-registered business.
3. Have proof of identity and proof of UK address. This is for everyone involved in opening the business account.
Please complete the below questions. This is to see if you can book a telephone appointment to speak to us.
Please provide one document of personal ID from both lists 1 and 2 below. This is applicable for all entities.
Please provide one document from list 3. (This is if the trading address is different from the personal residential address).
We’ll also need additional information about your business in support of an application.
What we need to know about your business:
- Business name, start date and proof of your current trading address.
- Please also provide 3 years trading address history (if applicable).
- A detailed description of what your business does.
- Anticipated annual turnover for the next 12 months and number of employees.
- Details of your income from the business and any other income sources you may have.
- If you’re switching from another bank - the last statement including your sort code and account number. We also require annual accounts for established businesses.
- If you are VAT Registered, your VAT Number.