To apply to transfer online to the Business Current Account:
- You must be either a sole trader or a current:
- Partner in a partnership;
- Member of a limited liability partnership;
- Director of a private limited company; or
- Trustee of a trust
- Only your signature must be required to operate the existing account on behalf of the business
- You must have already made us aware of any changes to the partners, members, directors, shareholders or trustees of your business (as applicable) since you took out your existing account
If your business does not meet these requirements, then please contact us before applying to transfer online.
Important contractual information is included in the documents which can be accessed using the links below. We advise that you read and consider these documents before proceeding with your transfer application. You should also print or save copies of these documents for future reference and for your records. If you have any questions regarding your transfer application or if you require further information, please contact us
- Business Current Account Key Facts Document (pdf) including Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities, FSCS Information Sheet and Exclusions List
- General Terms & Conditions (pdf) including Terms of Business and Data Protection Statement.
If you do not understand any of the details about your chosen product or terms then please contact us before applying.