You can apply for a World Elite Mastercard if you are a Santander Select or Private customer, a permanent UK resident aged 18 years or over and have a gross annual income of £7,500 or more, have a good credit record and have not been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years. You must agree to a credit check as part of the application and this will determine whether or not you’re accepted and the credit limit that we can offer. We reserve the right to refuse any application.
- Terms and conditions of the travel benefits on the World Elite Mastercard can be found here.
- Please make sure you choose the local currency option when using your card abroad. If you choose sterling, the retailer or bank will handle the conversion and may charge you a fee.
- Cashback will not be earned on cash transactions, such as the purchase of foreign currency and cash withdrawals, or on balance transfers. Full cashback terms
- Transfer from £100 to 95% of your credit limit. If your total transfer is above your available credit limit, we may allow you to transfer part of it. You won’t be able to transfer from other Santander or cahoot credit cards, or from any loans or current accounts.
- The Representative APR figure shows the rate of interest you’ll pay over a year including any monthly fee you may be charged. This is why the APR is sometimes higher than the rate of interest shown for card purchases (following the end of any 0% introductory offer).
Information correct as at 5 June 2017