Unlimited airport lounge access at over 1,000 airport lounges
Access to over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide
Mastercard Concierge available to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week when using your card – fees and charges may apply
40% online discount on Santander Travel Insurance
No foreign transaction fees on purchases or cash withdrawals made abroad when using the local currency option 2
A range of benefits to help you enjoy your travels1
A £15 monthly fee applies
Introductory offers – at the end of the 0% period, a 3% balance transfer fee will apply to any new balances transferred. Interest will be charged on new purchases and any outstanding balance transfer and purchase balances at the standard purchase rate of 18.9% p.a. (variable).
You’ll also get
cashback on all purchases (on maximum spend of £3,000 per month)3
On balance transfers for 18 months from the date of account opening4
On purchases for 18 months from the date of account opening
Retailer Offers: Welcome offers – get five cashback offers of up to 25% from a range of major retailers when you switch on Retailer Offers using Online or Mobile Banking
Up to 3 additional cards for family members at no extra cost (you'll be responsible for the use of and payments on the additional cards)
Online and Mobile Banking so that you can manage your account whenever, wherever
|Card purchases||18.9% p.a. (variable)|
|Representative APR5||49.8% (variable)|
|Assumed credit limit||£1,200|
You can apply for a Santander World Elite Mastercard if you are a Santander Select or Private Banking customer, a permanent UK resident aged 18 years or over and have a gross annual income of £7,500 or more, have a good credit record and have not been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years. We will conduct a credit check as part of the application and this will determine whether or not you’re accepted and the credit limit that we can offer. We reserve the right to refuse any application.
- Terms and conditions of the travel benefits on the Santander World Elite Mastercard can be found here.
- Please make sure you choose the local currency option when using your card abroad. If you choose sterling, the retailer or bank will handle the conversion and may charge you a fee.
- Cashback will not be earned on cash transactions, such as the purchase of foreign currency and cash withdrawals, or on balance transfers. Full cashback terms
- Transfer from £100 to 95% of your credit limit. If your total transfer is above your available credit limit, we may allow you to transfer part of it. You won’t be able to transfer from other Santander or cahoot credit cards, or from any loans or current accounts.
- The Representative APR figure shows the rate of interest you’ll pay over a year including any monthly fee you may be charged. This is why the APR is sometimes higher than the rate of interest shown for card purchases.
Credit limit preferences
As part of your application you can decide how you want us to implement any future increases to your credit limit. You’ll be given the following choices:
- Automatically increase my credit limit – we’ll let you know before the changes are made and give you time to decline the increase if you want to, or
- Send me details and let me decide – you’ll need to contact us if you want to accept the increase.
You can change your preference any time by calling 0800 9 123 123 or visiting your local branch
Information correct as at 13 January 2018