Apply online, or if you need to speak to someone for help with your application, please call Chubb on 0800 519 9921
Welcome to your discount on Santander Travel Insurance. As a Santander World Elite Mastercard cardholder, you are entitled to a 40% discount on all our travel insurance policies, when you apply online.
To make sure your discount is applied, you must quote and apply from this page. The discount will then automatically be applied to your price.
Wherever you are travelling to, have a safe and happy trip. Remember to check out the other travel benefits you have as part of your World Elite Mastercard.
- Annual multi-trip or single trip
- European or worldwide (excluding Cuba)
- Family, couple or individual policy
For full details of the cover available, including any exclusions, please take a look at the Santander Travel Insurance policy documentation
Several optional cover extensions, for example Winter Sports Cover, are available for an additional premium. You’ll be able to find out more about each of these when you get a quote. Your 40% online discount as a Santander World Elite Mastercard holder will also apply to any optional cover extensions you may need.
If you cancel your World Elite Mastercard during the term of the travel insurance policy, we reserve the right to withdraw the discount applied for the remaining period of cover.
This offer is subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend it at any time.
COVID cover you have with a Santander Travel Insurance policy
- Cancellation costs, including pre-booked excursions, if you (or someone you are travelling with) have COVID or are told to self-isolate and you miss your holiday.
- Medical expenses if you get COVID on holiday overseas.
- Travelling home and additional accommodation costs if you get COVID or have to self-isolate and can’t return home on time.
A positive COVID test result must be verified. See our policy document for full details.
What’s not covered
You won’t have any COVID cover if the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) has advised against travelling to your destination.
You’re also not covered:
- for costs you can claim back from anywhere else (including a credit from your travel provider)
- if you decide not to travel
- if you can’t travel due to restrictions put in place by your travel provider, any government, or any country
- for financial failure of your travel provider.
Always check before booking a trip
Before booking a trip or travelling, check the FCDO website for travel advice. You can check the country you plan to visit for the latest updates and whether it's safe to go there. These updates can change regularly and at short notice. We strongly recommend that you check your cancellation rights with your travel provider before booking a holiday abroad.
Please read our travel insurance policy documents for the terms and conditions. These give full details of what's covered, and any excesses and exclusions that may apply.
Cover is subject to standard underwriting and acceptance criteria. Terms, conditions, restrictions and exclusions apply.
Full details are available in the Santander Travel Insurance policy documentation
Please read full product details and terms and conditions before applying.