Supplier Management at Santander
Our commitment to our suppliers
At Santander, we collaborate with over 1,300 suppliers and intra-group companies who support us in running our business effectively. Together, we work towards achieving our purpose to help people and businesses prosper in a simple, personal, and fair way.
We apply these same values to our engagement with our supplier population and therefore we actively support the following:
- Internally, we require all staff involved with engaging and negotiating with suppliers to abide to our Third Party Code of Conduct (213 KB). We also expect all of our existing and prospective suppliers to follow this code.
- We support the Prompt Payment Code, committing us to paying suppliers on time, continue to be transparent about our payment procedures and encourage the same best practice to our suppliers and their supply chain.
- We have signed the Business in the Community’s Access Pledge, committing us to ensuring Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) can compete for our business on a level playing field.
- We are also a signatory to the Fintech Pledge, a HM Treasury and Tech Nation sponsored commitment demonstrating we are here to support FinTech’s in finding partners to launch and scale their solutions.
Register your interest
To be considered for new contracts, please use the following supplier registration portal, hosted by our sourcing partner Aquanima to register your details.
If you are already registered with us and wish to update your company’s details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Terms and Conditions
Copies of our current general Terms and Conditions can be accessed below. These may differ if we have already contracted with you directly. Any Terms and Conditions that have been agreed with individual suppliers will take precedence.
- Terms & Conditions (232 KB)
- Santander Global Consumer Finance Ltd – Terms & Conditions (183 KB) (UK)
- Santander Cards Ireland Ltd - Terms & Conditions (183 KB) (Ireland)
Purchase Orders will usually be emailed to you via the email address we have agreed with you. For queries relating to invoices you have already sent us, please email us using the following:
For all other general enquiries, please email email@example.com.