Santander has cut the rates on its fixed two and five year products across 60, 75 and 85 per cent loan to value (LTV) zero fee range. The changes are designed to support customers looking to remortgage before the end of the year. As well as market leading rates, customers can also take advantage of the free valuation and free legals or £250 cashback.1
Improvements to two year fixed rate products
- 60 per cent LTV 1.39 per cent with a zero product fee, on remortgage only
- 75 per cent LTV 1.44 per cent with a zero product fee, on remortgage only
- 85 per cent LTV 1.69 per cent with a zero product fee, on remortgage only
Improvements to five year fixed rate products
- 60 per cent LTV 1.79 per cent with a zero product fee, on remortgage only
- 75 per cent LTV 1.94 per cent with a zero product fee, on remortgage only
- 85 per cent LTV 2.29 per cent with a zero product fee, on remortgage only
Santander is also launching a two year fixed rate online exclusive
- 75 per cent LTV 1.09 per cent with a £1499 product fee, on remortgage only
Miguel Sard, Managing Director of Mortgages at Santander UK said: “These new products are designed to support customers looking to remortgage and lock in to a lower rate. Not only are they market leading, they also come with the added benefit of having no upfront product fee.”
In addition, Santander 1|2|3 Current Account customers who pay their monthly Santander mortgage payment by direct debit will receive 1 per cent cashback on maximum monthly mortgage payments of up to £1,000.2
For more information on Santander’s mortgage range visit your local branch, telephone 0800 068 6564 or log on to santanderforintermediaries.co.uk
- Ends -
The information contained in our press releases is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions.
Notes to Editors
1) Remortgage Solution - the borrower only needs to repay the cashback paid/legal fees if they repay the mortgage within the first two years.
2) The maximum mortgage payment amounts that qualify for cashback are limited to £1,000 per month (for either single or multiple monthly direct debits from a Santander 1|2|3 Current Account). Mortgage cashback applies to Santander UK plc mortgages, excluding commercial mortgages.
Santander UK is a financial services provider in the UK that offers a wide range of personal and commercial financial products and services. It has brought real competition to the UK, through its innovative products for retail customers and relationship banking model for UK SMEs. At 30 June 2017, the bank serves around 14 million active customers with c19,500 employees and operates through 826 branches (which includes 61 university branches) and 65 regional Corporate Business Centres. Santander UK is subject to the full supervision of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) in the UK. Santander UK plc customers are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) in the UK. All accounts opened with Santander UK plc, Isle of Man Branch have sites in the Isle of Man and therefore are covered by the Isle of Man Depositors’ Compensation Scheme as set out in the Isle of Man Depositors’ Compensation Scheme Regulations 2010 and not covered by the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Banco Santander is a leading retail and commercial bank, founded in 1857 and headquartered in Spain. It has a meaningful market share in 10 core countries in Europe and the Americas, and is among the world’s top banks by market capitalization. At the end of June 2017, Banco Santander had EUR 1.65 trillion in managed funds, 131 million customers, 13,800 branches and 200,000 employees. Banco Santander made attributable profit of EUR 3.6 billion in the first half of 2017, an increase of 24% compared to the same period last year.
Cecilia Cran email@example.com 0207 756 4209 0778 965 1947
The press office operates from 8.00am to 6.00pm. Outside of these hours please call 0800 5877708.