What you can get
(for a £15 monthly fee)
- Access to over 1000 airport lounges
- 24/7 Mastercard Concierge
- Access to over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide
- 40% discount on Santander Travel Insurance when you apply online
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases abroad made in the local currency
- 0.5% cashback on all your purchases up to £3,000 per month
- 0% interest on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months from account opening with no balance transfer fee
- You don’t already have a Santander World Elite Mastercard
- All credit is subject to status and credit checks
- Representative 49.8% APR (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Purchase rate 18.9% p.a. (variable)
- Monthly fee £15
The fee for this card is £15 a month.
You and additional cardholders have access to over 1000 airport lounges worldwide with LoungeKey; just present your Santander World Elite Mastercard to gain entry into the lounge.
Take a look at the full list of lounges, opening times, facilities available, cost of additional non-cardholder guests and terms and conditions.
You’ll get access to Mastercard’s Concierge Lifestyle Managers who can help you with travel, entertainment, sports, gifts, hospitality or business needs 24/7, 365 days a year. You’ll just need to pay for any items purchased and any fees and charges incurred on your Santander World Elite Mastercard when using this service.
Try unique experiences exclusive to Mastercard holders with Mastercard Priceless Cities. Take a look at the huge range of experiences available.
World Elite Privileges offers a range of exclusive discounts and offers for Santander World Elite Mastercard cardholders. This includes hotel and car hire upgrades, late checkouts, complimentary breakfasts as well as discounts on clothing and other retail experiences.
Boingo gives you unlimited access to over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots across the world. Each cardholder can use a Wi-Fi hotspot on up to 4 devices. See a list of Boingo’s current hot spots
Get 40% off Santander Travel Insurance for single trip and annual multi-trip policies for European and worldwide travel when you apply online.
If your card is lost or stolen abroad you can get an emergency cash advance within 24 hours or an emergency card replacement within 48 hours worldwide.
You must make the minimum repayment each month.
- You can transfer balances from £100 up to 95% of your credit limit.
- You can’t transfer balances from other Santander or cahoot credit cards or from any type of loan or current account.
- At the end of the 0% period, a 3% balance transfer fee will apply to any new balance transfers. Interest will be charged on any outstanding balances and new balance transfers at the standard rate of 18.9% p.a. (variable).
At the end of the 0% period, interest will be charged on any outstanding balances and new purchases at the standard rate of 18.9% p.a. (variable).
You won’t be charged foreign transaction fees on purchases and cash withdrawals made abroad in the local currency.
If you choose to pay in sterling, the retailer or bank will handle the conversion and may charge you a fee.
Cash transaction fees will be charged on all cash withdrawals and interest will be charged on the cash you take out from the day it’s withdrawn.
We have other borrowing options, such as overdrafts, personal loans and additional loans for our existing mortgage customers. Learn more
You can earn 0.5% cashback on all purchases, up to a maximum spend of £3,000 per month, some transactions aren’t eligible.
Up to 3 additional cardholders. You will be responsible for the use of and payments on the additional cards.
56 days interest-free period on purchases meaning that if you pay off your balance in full and on time every month, you won’t be charged interest.
Retailer Offers is a free service available through Online and Mobile Banking. Once switched on, you could earn up to 15% cashback at a variety of major retailers when you use your Santander debit or credit card.
With your new credit card you’ll get five welcome offers to help you get started.
Simply switch on Retailer Offers within 60 days of activating your new card.
24/7 banking on all your devices. You can amend your statement settings and set up personalised account alerts
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Contactless payments with your digital device when you link your Santander World Elite Mastercard
- 24/7 UK-based telephone banking on 0800 032 3323
- Face-to-face support in branch
We’ll send you alerts when you’re near your credit limit to help you avoid fees and to make you aware of certain activity on your account. You can manage your alert settings through Online Banking, calling us on 0800 032 3323 or visiting a branch.
Keep your banking details private and secure.
For more information about our approach to security as well as more useful information to help you stop the threat of fraud visit our Security Centre
Information correct as at 13 January 2018.