You can apply for a credit card if you’re a permanent UK resident aged 18 years or over, have a gross annual income of £7,500 or more, have a good credit record and have not been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years. You must agree to a credit check as part of the application and this will determine whether or not you’re accepted and the credit limit that we can offer. We reserve the right to refuse any application.
You can apply for this card if you don’t already hold an All in One Credit Card.
1. Transfer from £100 to 95% of your credit limit. If your total transfer is above your available credit limit, we may allow you to transfer part of it. You won’t be able to transfer from other Santander or cahoot credit cards, or from any loans or current accounts.
2. Cashback will not be earned on cash transactions, such as the purchase of foreign currency and cash withdrawals, or on balance transfers. Full cashback terms
3. Please make sure you choose the local currency option when using your card abroad. If you choose sterling, the retailer or bank will handle the conversion and may charge you a fee.
4. To qualify for the All in One Credit Card fee refund you must:
- Be within the first year of opening your credit card.
- Hold or open one of our qualifying current accounts. These include: 1I2I3 Current Account, 1I2I3 Lite Current Account, 1I2I3 Student Current Account, 1I2I3 Graduate Current Account, 1I2I3 Postgraduate Current Account, 1I2I3 Mini Current Account, Select Current Account and Private Current Account.
- Make your monthly card repayments by Direct Debit from a qualifying current account. The Direct Debit must be set up within 30 days of either opening your current account or All in One Credit Card (whichever occurs latest).
- Activate your card to receive the £3 fee refund for 6 months.
5. The Representative APR figure shows the rate of interest you’ll pay over a year including any monthly fee you may be charged. This is why the APR is sometimes higher than the rate of interest shown for card purchases (following the end of any 0% introductory offer).
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trade marks or registered trade marks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Use only in accordance with the law. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Information correct as at 13 January 2018.