Everything you need – in one credit card
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 26 months from account opening with no balance transfer fee
- 0% interest on purchases for 23 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad in the local currency
- 0.5% cashback on all your purchases
£3 monthly fee
Representative 24.7% APR
Assumed credit limit £1,200
Purchase rate18.9% p.a.
Monthly fee £3
You can apply if you’re 18 and over and live in the UK permanently, you have an income of £7,500+ per year and you don’t already have an All in One Credit Card. All credit is subject to status and credit checks.
The fee for this card is £3 a month.
You must make at least the minimum repayment each month.
- You can transfer balances from £100 up to 95% of your credit limit.
- You can’t transfer balances from other Santander or cahoot credit cards or from any type of loan or current account.
- At the end of the 0% period, a 3% balance transfer fee will apply to any new balance transfers. Interest will be charged on any outstanding balances and new balance transfers at the standard rate of 18.9% p.a. (variable).
We'll carry out a credit check as part of your application. It will determine the credit limit we can offer, which we'll confirm to you once your application is accepted. If you'd like to get an indication of your credit limit before you apply, try our eligibility checker
If you request a balance transfer as part of your application it'll happen automatically if you activate your card within 45 days of receiving it.
At the end of the 0% period, interest will be charged on any outstanding balances and new purchases at the standard rate of 18.9% p.a. (variable).
- You won’t be charged foreign transaction fees on purchases and cash withdrawals made abroad in the local currency. If you choose to pay in sterling, the retailer or bank will handle the conversion and may charge you a fee.
- Cash transaction fees will be charged on all cash withdrawals and interest will be charged on the cash you take out from the day it’s withdrawn.
We have other borrowing options, such as overdrafts, personal loans and additional loans for our existing mortgage customers. Learn more
Up to 3 additional cardholders. You will be responsible for the use of and payments on the additional cards.
56 days interest-free period on purchases meaning that if you pay off your balance in full and on time every month, you won’t be charged interest.
Retailer Offers makes it easier to earn a little extra from a variety of Retailers. Once you switch on Retailer Offers in Online or Mobile Banking, you’ll be able to choose the offers you’re interested in and earn up to 15% cashback just by using your Santander cards.
Balance transfer and cashback calculator
Just looking to transfer a balance? Take a look at our other cards
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only.
The savings figure indicates the interest saving over the 26 months 0% period compared to the APR on your existing credit card. The calculator assumes you'll make the monthly repayment amount entered, there are no further transactions, there is a fixed interest rate charged on your existing credit card and that you're not in an initial or other promotional period.
24/7 banking on all your devices. You can amend your statement settings and set up personalised account alerts.
Keep your banking details private and secure.
For more information about our approach to security as well as more useful information to help you stop the threat of fraud visit our Security Centre
Giving you more – our cards also come with:
Information correct as at 20 April 2022.