Tap into emerging talent and transform your business
We’ve teamed up with Unibeez, a skills-based talent platform, to make it easier for businesses of all sizes to find the right people.
According to Santander’s Trade Barometer research, the single most important factor influencing businesses’ ability to grow over the next three years is likely to be their ability to attract talent. We’ve seen plenty of headlines on skills shortages, rising labour costs and recruitment challenges, but we also know how important it is to get access to the right people, at the right time, to help you manage and grow your business.
One of the many things we’ve learned over the past three years is that the world is full of surprises. To be resilient and thrive, businesses need to find more agile, smarter ways to recruit and to broaden their search for talent. Student and graduate recruitment is an obvious option. In 2020-21 there were over 2.5m students studying at UK higher education providers, with over 300k graduates entering the job market each year. And yet, SMEs rarely hire from the student population directly and not all companies have a traditional graduate recruitment scheme.
How Unibeez can help you
Unibeez is a skills-based talent platform connecting employers with ambitious students and graduates.
Forward-thinking businesses can find a diverse, previously inaccessible, mostly remote workforce of up to 3 million students and graduates. It gives businesses access to skills today, and a talent pipeline tomorrow. Unibeez transforms how businesses attract, interact and retain their future workforce, reducing the costs associated with project work engagement and graduate hire, and increasing the accuracy and retention of hiring entry-level roles.
Unibeez will also manage your payroll, unless you decide to hire someone on a permanent basis. It’s not uncommon for a company to hire talent for a project or placement and then go on to take them on permanently. Everything’s explained on the Unibeez website.
How Unibeez can help you:
- On demand access to digital skills. The Unibeez platform instantly connects you to the most suitable and available talent, shortlisted to your requirements. You can set your own search criteria such as location, course studies, skills and much more to fill your positions and the platform does the rest.
- Priority access to top talent by project, internship, or permanent hire. This gives you a flexible approach to recruitment, but with onboarding managed by Unibeez it won’t add to your admin time.
- Access to a diverse talent pool, where 45% of candidates come from an ethnic minority background and almost 70% of candidates are female.
- A cost-effective payroll solution. The Unibeez team handle payroll on your behalf, but you set your hourly rates – starting at a minimum of £12 per hour.
- Unibeez have calculated that, on average, businesses see a 55% reduction on recruitment costs through lower agency fees and time saved on recruitment. Project roles can be filled within 24 hours, and even permanent hires take on average only 7 days to recruit.
The emerging talent on the platform also benefit, not least in the network of employers it helps them reach. They also get to use their skills to do a professional job which helps to improve their long-term employability status. And importantly they’re guaranteed paid positions, regardless of the type of role. After all, we all believe in paying people a fair wage for the work they do.
Interested? Here’s what you need to do
Simply register for a Unibeez account and then decide on the plan that’s right for your business.