Work Café and meeting rooms
Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 4:30pm
10 Park Row
Free, bookable meeting rooms
Our 3 meeting rooms are bookable and completely free. Read more about the facilities in each room, and book below.
The Work Café Way
Co-working spaces are available for everyone to use so please be mindful of others. Please speak to a member of our Work Café team to book a meeting room
When using our spaces please make sure you:
- leave meeting rooms and co-working spaces in the condition that you found them
- report any faulty equipment to a member of the team
- don’t leave your belongings or equipment unattended
- take extra care of all paperwork and sensitive information – don’t forget to lock your screen
- lastly, don’t forget to stand up, have a stretch and move around at least once an hour.
30% discount on barista prepared drinks when bought with a Santander card
Things to remember:
- you can only consume food and drink purchased on the premises
- if you need help with anything, from lost property to a coffee spillage, please speak with a member of our team who will be happy to help you
- if you find anything not in a condition that you expect, please let us know.
Please speak to a member of our Work Café team to book an appointment
- Santander is not responsible for the activities of third parties on the premises
- Santander is not responsible for the views and actions of other customers in the Work Café
- Santander bears no liability for damage to devices whilst using our facilities
- Santander has the right to ask a customer to leave if there is unacceptable behaviour, which includes abuse of staff, customers and the facilities
- Santander may collate anonymous numerical analytics within Work Café, no personal or sensitive information is stored as part of this process.