Branch counter service
Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 3:00pm
Free meeting rooms
Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5:00pm
Monday to Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
2 Triton Square
The Colombian Coffee Company
We are true coffee artisans driven by our love for single-origin coffee beans. Shifting focus from technology to culture, our approach is sharing the Colombian coffee drinking culture made unique by its focus on nature, cloudy mountains, and small roads.
The Colombian Coffee Company is a social enterprise who specialises in high quality, single origin Colombian coffee. Our mission is to go Beyond Fair Trade by ethically sourcing authentic Colombian coffee & supporting coffee growing communities in Colombia.
Free, bookable meeting rooms
Our 3 meeting rooms are bookable and free. Read more about the facilities in each room and book, below.
Our largest room, with conference phone, display screen with ClickShare, chalk board and free Wi-Fi.
Seating for 7, with access for those with impaired mobility
The Work Café way
Co-working spaces are available for everyone to use so please be mindful of others. Please speak to a member of our Work Café team to book a meeting room
When using our spaces please make sure you:
- leave meeting rooms and co-working spaces in the condition that you found them
- report any faulty equipment to a member of the team
- don't leave your belongings or equipment unattended
- take extra care of all paperwork and sensitive information – don’t forget to lock your screen
- don’t forget to stand up, stretch and move around at least once an hour.
30% discount on barista prepared drinks when bought with a Santander card
Things to remember:
- you can only consume food and drink bought on the premises
- if you need help with anything, from lost property to a coffee spillage, please speak to a member of our team who’ll be happy to help you
- if you find anything not in a condition that you expect, please let us know.
Please speak to a member of our Work Café team to book an appointment
- Santander is not responsible for the activities of third parties on the premises
- Santander is not responsible for the views and actions of other customers in the Work Café
- Santander bears no liability for damage to devices whilst using our facilities
- Santander has the right to ask a customer to leave if there is unacceptable behaviour, which includes abuse of staff, customers and the facilities
- Santander may collate anonymous numerical analytics within the Work Café, no personal or sensitive information is stored as part of this.
Frequently asked questions
Our Work Café has 1 counter position for Santander account transactions, 3 bookable meeting rooms, co-working spaces, a digital pod and barista service. Live events will be held by our Work Café team and guest speakers too.
Santander customers can use the branch service counter for cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, and requests like card and PIN re-issue. If you're not a Santander customer but are interested in opening an account, our Work Café team can help you.