Exclusive benefits when travelling
You can benefit from support wherever you need us.
Saving you money when you’re abroad
- If you have the Santander Edge or Santander Edge Up current account, we won’t charge you for using your debit card to make payments and withdraw cash in the local currency outside the UK.
- If you have another current account in our range (including the Select Current Account which is no longer available to open), you get fee-free withdrawals from Santander-branded cash machines abroad
- With the Santander World Elite ™ Mastercard ® you won’t be charged foreign transaction fees on purchases abroad when you pay in the local currency. Also available with the 1|2|3 Credit Card, All in One Credit Card and Zero Credit Card.
You can also benefit from a 30% discount on Santander Travel Insurance when you apply online. If you have the Santander World Elite Mastercard, you’ll receive a 40% discount on Santander Travel Insurance when you apply online. We’ll send you a link to get the discount when you open the card account.
Access to Santander Select globally
- If you need us we’re available 24/7 on +44 1908 216674 when you’re abroad.
- 12,000 branches in 12 countries. You can find your nearest branch or cash machine by using our global locator
- Moving abroad? We can help manage the financial move for you.
Giving you more
With the Santander World Elite Mastercard you have additional luxury benefits allowing you to experience the best there is to offer including airport lounge access, Mastercard Priceless® Cities and Mastercard Concierge Service.
You and additional cardholders have access to over 1000 airport lounges worldwide with LoungeKey.
Guests and children can join you in the lounge for £24 per person per visit which will be applied to your Santander World Elite Mastercard.
To use the lounge:
- Show your Santander World Elite Mastercard and say that you’re a LoungeKey customer.
- Complete security and verification checks. You may need to use your mobile phone for this.
Take a look at the full list of lounges, opening times, facilities available, cost of additional non-cardholder guests and terms and conditions.