Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
To avoid any delays, please have the information below to hand before applying. Private limited companies and limited liability partnerships need to provide some additional information as outlined below.
- Business start date and your current trading address
- A detailed description of what your business does, including your business activities and specialist areas, who you work with, the countries in which you operate and confirm if you import or export
- Anticipated annual turnover for the next 12 months
Personal details (for anybody named in the application)
- Full name, date of birth and nationality
- 3 years' address history and current residential status (owned/rented/other)
- Length of time with current personal bank and number of personal credit cards
After you apply, we may need to carry out some additional checks to verify your personal identity and the existence of your business. Please check you've got the ID you'll need (pdf).
Everything you need to know before you apply
If you do not understand any of the details about your chosen product or terms then please contact us before applying.
If you have recently applied, please call us on 0800 731 6666 to check the progress rather than applying again. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm and Saturday 8am to 2pm.