Our mobile app gives you the flexibility to manage your money, make payments on-the-move, create a budget and even get cashback whilst doing so.
If you’re already using Online Banking, download our mobile banking app for your phone or device. Then you can log on with the same details you use for Online Banking and you’re ready to go.
If you aren’t yet registered for Online and Mobile Banking, you can get started online today.
To sign up online you'll need your debit card and account number, sort code, your UK address, date of birth and access to your mobile phone.
What you can do:
- Freeze and unfreeze your Mastercard to block usage completely if it's temporarily lost.
- Block specific transaction types without freezing your Mastercard entirely.
- View your card PIN.
- See pending transactions on your current account and credit card. These are transactions you’ve made but are yet to fully process.
- Use your app to authorise transactions made online and consent with third party providers.
- Log on securely using Touch ID, Face ID or Fingerprint (with compatible devices).
- Check your account balances and transactions, including your loan, investment and mortgage balance.
- Enable ‘Quick Balance’ to see your balance without logging on.
- Share your payment success screen with friends and family using WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, text and email.
- Find your nearest Santander branch and book appointments.
- Pay people you've paid before and set up new payees.
- View, cancel or set up standing orders.
- View or cancel Direct Debits
- Earn up to 15% cashback with Retailer Offers
- Get help with questions about Mobile Banking using Chat with us
When you've downloaded it, open the app and follow the instructions to get started. If you don't already have Online Banking log on details, you'll need to sign up and have your account details to hand.
If you'd like to learn more about Mobile Banking, take a look at our short video
Retailer Offers is a free service available through Online and Mobile Banking. Once switched on, you could earn up to 15% cashback at a variety of major retailers when you use your Santander debit or credit card.
Here are some examples of retailers you may get offers from:
To access Retailer Offers within your mobile banking app, visit Retailer Offers within the 'More' menu at the bottom of the page. Follow the on-screen instructions to switch on the service and see what offers are available for you.
For further information take a look at our Retailer Offers page
If you use an Apple device you’ll need to be running iOS10 or above. If you use Android you’ll need Lollipop 5.0 or above. Either go to your app store and search for Santander Mobile Banking or we can send you a link directly to the app if you need to download the latest operating system.
Santander Wallet is available to all personal Santander debit card users and main credit cardholders. It is not available for additional credit cardholders or business banking customers.
Jailbroken or rooted devices
Devices that have been jailbroken or rooted have had their security settings changed from the device standard, which can mean that they are more vulnerable to malware and fraudulent attacks. We block access to the app from these devices as an additional security measure, to help keep your details and your accounts safe.
If your device is jailbroken or rooted, you'll need to use Mobile Banking on a different device. If you don’t want to do this, you can still see your accounts by logging on to Online Banking.