What you can get
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad in the local currency
- 0% interest on all purchases for 12 months from account opening
- No cash withdrawal fee anywhere in the world
- You’re 18 and over and live in the UK permanently
- You have an income of £7,500+ per year
- You don’t already have a Zero Credit Card
- All credit is subject to status and credit checks
- Representative 18.9% APR (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Purchase rate 18.9% p.a. (variable)
- Monthly fee £0
There is no account fee for this card.
You must make at least the minimum repayment each month.
You won’t be charged foreign transaction fees on purchases and cash withdrawals made abroad in the local currency. If you choose to pay in sterling, the retailer or bank will handle the conversion and may charge you a fee.
You won’t be charged a cash withdrawal fee if you need to withdraw any cash but interest will be charged on the cash you take out from the day it’s withdrawn.
We have other borrowing options, such as overdrafts, personal loans and additional loans for our existing mortgage customers. Learn more
At the end of the 0% period, interest will be charged on any outstanding balances and new purchases at the standard rate of 18.9% p.a. (variable).
Up to 3 additional cardholders. You will be responsible for the use of and payments on the additional cards.
56 days interest-free period on purchases meaning that if you pay off your balance in full and on time every month, you won’t be charged interest.
Retailer Offers is a free service available through Online and Mobile Banking. Once switched on, you could earn up to 15% cashback at a variety of major retailers when you use your Santander debit or credit card.
With your new credit card you’ll get five welcome offers to help you get started.
Simply switch on Retailer Offers within 60 days of activating your new card.
24/7 banking on all your devices. You can amend your statement settings and set up personalised account alerts.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Contactless payments with your digital device when you link your Santander credit card
- Face-to-face support in branch and UK-based Telephone Banking
We’ll send you alerts when you’re near your credit limit to help you avoid fees and to make you aware of certain activity on your account. You can manage your alert settings through Online Banking, calling us on 0800 9 123 123 or visiting a branch.
Keep your banking details private and secure.
For more information about our approach to security as well as more useful information to help you stop the threat of fraud visit our Security Centre
Information correct as at 20 February 2019.