2 Year Fixed Rate ISA
Help to Buy: ISA
Stocks and Shares ISAs
Please be aware that the favourable tax treatment of ISAs may change in the future.
Applicants must be UK residents aged 16 or over (with the exception of Junior ISA applicants who must be under the age of 18).
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if we paid interest and added it to your account each year.
The tax-free rate is the rate of interest payable where interest is exempt from income tax.
A Santander 1I2I3 World customer is someone who holds one of our 1I2I3 current accounts, 1I2I3 Credit Card (including additional card holders) or the 1I2I3 Mini Account (in Trust). Trustees are not classed as 1I2I3 World customers. All customers must meet the eligibility for each product and 1I2I3 World offer. Find out more about 1|2|3 World.
To join Santander Select you must have a current account with Santander and meet one of the following criteria:
- Pay your main income of at least £5,000 per month into a Santander current account (excluding transfers from other Santander accounts), or
- Maintain £75,000 in any Santander investment(s), savings or current account; or
- Have a property worth at least £500,000 with a Santander mortgage.
Stocks and Shares ISA
The Stocks and Shares ISA is provided by Santander ISA Managers Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151605 at 287 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5NB, United Kingdom. Telephone 0800 328 1328. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 171448.
Protect yourself from fraud
It’s very important that you keep your banking details private and secure.
- Never share a Santander One Time Passcode (OTP) with another person. Not even a Santander employee.
- Never download software or let anyone log on to your computer or devices remotely during or after a cold call.
- Never enter your Online Banking details after clicking on a link in an email or text message.
For more information about our approach to security as well as more useful information to help you stop the threat of fraud visit our Security Centre.