On balance transfers for 30 months from account opening with no balance transfer fee1
On purchases for 30 months from account opening
Cashback on all your purchases with no limit to how much you can earn2
No foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad in the local currency3
Pay less interest, earn cashback
A £3 monthly fee applies.
Monthly fee refund – within the first year of opening an All in One Credit Card, if you open (or already have), any of our qualifying 1|2|3 current accounts, or a Select Current Account or Private Current Account, we'll refund the £3 monthly fee for 6 months4.
Introductory offers – at the end of the 0% period, a 3% balance transfer fee will apply to any new balances transferred. Interest will be charged on new purchases and any outstanding balance transfer and purchase balances at the standard purchase rate of 15.9% p.a. (variable)
You’ll also get
Retailer Offers: Welcome offers – get five cashback offers of up to 25% from a range of major retailers when you switch on Retailer Offers, via Online or Mobile Banking.
These are for one use only and you must switch on Retailer Offers within 60 days of activating your new credit card. Once you've switched on Retailer Offers, or if you’re already registered, the welcome offers will be available within 14 days.
Retailer Offers: Ongoing cashback - get cashback offers of up to 15% at a variety of online and high street retailers.
Online and Mobile Banking so that you can manage your account whenever, wherever
Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay so that you can pay at contactless terminals when you link your card to your device
Excludes ATM only cash cards, Visa Top-up Debit Card and Business VISA Electron Card. Retailer limits may apply.
Up to 3 additional cards for family members at no extra cost (you'll be responsible for the use of and payments on the additional cards)
|Card purchases||15.9% p.a. (variable)|
|Representative APR5||21.7% (variable)|
|Assumed credit limit||£1,200|
You can apply for a credit card if you’re a permanent UK resident aged 18 years or over, have a gross annual income of £7,500 or more, have a good credit record and have not been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years. We will conduct a credit check as part of the application and this will determine whether or not you’re accepted and the credit limit that we can offer. We reserve the right to refuse any application.
You can apply for this card if you don’t already hold an All in One Credit Card.
1. Transfer from £100 to 95% of your credit limit. If your total transfer is above your available credit limit, we may allow you to transfer part of it. You won’t be able to transfer from other Santander or cahoot credit cards, or from any loans or current accounts.
2. Cashback will not be earned on cash transactions, such as the purchase of foreign currency and cash withdrawals, or on balance transfers. Full cashback terms
3. Please make sure you choose the local currency option when using your card abroad. If you choose sterling, the retailer or bank will handle the conversion and may charge you a fee.
4. To qualify for the All in One Credit Card fee refund you must:
- Be within the first year of opening your credit card.
- Hold or open one of our qualifying current accounts. These include: 1I2I3 Current Account, 1I2I3 Lite Current Account, 1I2I3 Student Current Account, 1I2I3 Graduate Current Account, 1I2I3 Postgraduate Current Account, 1I2I3 Mini Current Account, Select Current Account and Private Current Account.
- Make your monthly card repayments by Direct Debit from a qualifying current account. The Direct Debit must be set up within 30 days of either opening your current account or All in One Credit Card (whichever occurs latest).
- Activate your card to receive the £3 fee refund for 6 months.
5. The Representative APR figure shows the rate of interest you’ll pay over a year including any monthly fee you may be charged. This is why the APR is sometimes higher than the rate of interest shown for card purchases.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trade marks or registered trade marks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Use only in accordance with the law. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.