To ensure we can switch your small business loan to Santander quickly please ensure you have the following information available before applying as we will request this during your application
- The account number and sort code of your Business Banking Switch Business Current Account
- The account number and sort code of the small business loan you are switching
- The exact amount outstanding of the small business loan you are switching (rounded up to the nearest pound)
If you are a Business Banking Switch customer with more than one business loan and a combined total value is of less than £25,000 then please consolidate these into one business loan.
To avoid any delays, please have the information below to hand before applying. Private limited companies and limited liability partnerships need to provide some additional information as outlined below.
- Business start date and 3 years’ trading address history (if applicable)
- A description of what your business does
- Financial information, including current and anticipated turnover / net profit, and total capital/net worth
- Details of any outstanding business lending including mortgage balance and property value (if business premise is owned)
Personal details (for anybody named in the application)
- Full name, date of birth and nationality
- 3 years’ address history and current residential status (owned/rented/other)
- Length of time with current personal bank and number of personal credit cards
If you have a private limited company or a limited liability partnership, you’ll also need your registered name and address, date of incorporation, and company registration number. Please make sure these match Companies House before applying.
When assessing your application we may contact you to request further details of your existing lending, such as your settlement letter
Call us on 0800 085 1791
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm