To avoid any delays, please have the information below to hand before applying. Private limited companies and limited liability partnerships need to provide some additional information as outlined below.
- Business start date and 3 years’ trading address history (if applicable)
- A description of what your business does
- Financial information, including current and anticipated turnover / net profit, and total capital/net worth
- Details of any outstanding business lending including mortgage balance and property value (if business premise is owned)
Personal details (for anybody named in the application)
- Full name, date of birth and nationality
- 3 years’ address history and current residential status (owned/rented/other)
- Length of time with current personal bank and number of personal credit cards
If you have a private limited company or a limited liability partnership, you’ll also need your registered name and address, date of incorporation, and company registration number. Please make sure these match Companies House before applying.
- Business Loans Key Facts Document (pdf) including Pre-Contractual Explanation and Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities
- General Terms & Conditions (pdf) including Terms of Business
- Business Current Accounts (pdf) including Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities, FSCS Information Sheet and Exclusions List
- Business Everyday Current Account (pdf)
To view all these documents, you may need to download Adobe Reader.