You can apply for a Business Loan with a 1|2|3 Business World preferential rate if you hold a 1|2|3 Business Current Account (including Start-up and Switcher offers).
Everything you need to know before you apply
To avoid any delays, please have the information below to hand before applying. Private limited companies and limited liability partnerships need to provide some additional information as outlined below.Business details
- Business start date and 3 years’ trading address history (if applicable)
- A description of what your business does
- Financial information, including current and anticipated turnover / net profit, and total capital/net worth
- Details of any outstanding business lending including mortgage balance and property value (if business premise is owned)
Personal details (for anybody named in the application)
- Full name, date of birth and nationality
- 3 years’ address history and current residential status (owned/rented/other)
- Length of time with current personal bank and number of personal credit cards
If you have a private limited company or a limited liability partnership, you’ll also need your registered name and address, date of incorporation, and company registration number. Please make sure these match Companies House before applying.
- Business Loans Key Facts Document (pdf) including Pre-Contractual Explanation and Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities
- General Terms & Conditions (pdf) including Terms of Business
- 1|2|3 Business Current Account (pdf) including Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities, FSCS Information Sheet and Exclusions List
If you opened a Business Current Account before 28 March 2019 or hold a Business Everyday Current Account, please see your Key Facts Document