If, like many people, you don't have the time to visit the branch for your everyday banking, there is an alternative. Our 24-hour automated Telephone Banking service is designed to help you manage your accounts anytime, anywhere - in the UK or abroad.
With Telephone Banking you have a fast and simple way to take care of your banking needs - check your balance, pay your bills, set up and amend standing orders, cancel Direct Debits. You can check your Bank & Savings Account and Credit Cards all on the same call. You can hear about:
- Balance, Recent transactions or Pending items
- Check your latest balance
- Check a detailed list of your recent transactions
- Check your Pending Charges
- Payments and Transfers
- Pay a bill or send money to someone else
- Transfer money between your Santander accounts
- Request other services
- Change your Telephone Banking Number (5-digit pin)
- Make Overdraft Enquiries
- Request Stationery such as chequebooks, envelopes, pay-slips, etc.
You can always speak to an advisor directly by pressing '9' at any time.
Our service allows you to check your balances and make transactions on your Santander Preferred Current Account, Everyday Current Account, Reward Current Account, Premium Current Account, Zero Current Account, 11-15 Current Account, 16-18 Current Account, Student and Postgraduate Account, Graduate Account, International Student Account or Basic Account, all without even having to speak to an adviser.
Using Telephone Banking
- Call 08459 724 724 (+44 1908 237 963 from abroad) and key in your Customer ID and 5-digit pin
- Choose the account you want to manage and follow the easy step-by-step instructions
- If you do not have Telephone Banking or have forgotten your ID/Pin, Register Today.
If you have not yet discovered the advantages of Telephone Banking or lost your pin, call us on 08459 724 724 between 7am-11pm from Mon-Sat and between 9am-6pm on Sundays, and speak to an advisor who will be able to arrange this for you.