Questions viewers may ask
- What are the neighbours like?
- How much light does the property get – especially in winter?
- Does the property have a working security system?
- Have there been any structural problems?
- Is the wiring, woodwork, windows and damp-proofing in good condition?
- Have you already got somewhere to move to and are you looking for a quick sale?
- Is there a chain and what would you do if the chain broke?
- What are the local schools, nurseries and amenities like?
- Is the property freehold or leasehold?
Try and get feedback on the viewings – did viewers like it, if not what were the things that put them off? A bit of knowledge of what buyers are looking for can help you improve your home for the next viewing.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
All applications are subject to status and our leading criteria. This means that the ammount we will lend you will not depend on your individual circumstances, the type of property and the ammount you borrow. For example, we nay require a higher deposit if you are buying a flat or a new built property.