Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
2 Year Fixed Rate
- Receive a tax-free fixed rate of interest for 2 years
- Save from £500 up to your annual ISA allowance
- No partial withdrawals are allowed
- On early closure, a penalty equivalent to 120 days' interest applies
- For Santander Select customers, if we release a higher interest rate up until 31 May 2016 on a 2 Year Fixed Rate ISA, we'll increase the rate on this ISA.
- Receive a tax-free (variable) rate of interest for 12 months on balances from £1 up to the current annual ISA allowance.
- Minimum opening deposit of £500.
- Online and mobile access only
- After 12 months this cash ISA will become an ISA Saver, with rates dependent on the account balance at the time.
Credit is subject to status, available to permanent UK residents aged 18 years or over. You must agree to us conducting a credit check, have an income of £7,500 per year or more and have a good credit history, for example, no county court judgments or bankruptcy history.
Only one 1|2|3 Credit Card or one Santander Credit Card can be held at any one time (if you are unsure, the 1|2|3 Credit Card is black and the Santander Credit Card is red).
- Includes all major retailers (1% cashback at all major supermarkets (on spend of up to £300 per month), 2% cashback at all major department stores (on spend of up to £150 per month), 3% cashback at all major petrol stations, on National Rail, Transport for London travel, including Santander Cycles, UK train operating companies, online train ticket retailers and trains operated in Northern Ireland by NI Railways (on combined spend of up to £100 per month). Purchases not eligible for cashback include (a) Travelcards, Bus and Tram passes and Oyster Card top up purchases made at newsagents, garages and off-licences (b) NI Railways train tickets purchased online (c) Eurotunnel Le Shuttle and (d) train ticket purchases from travel agents or tour operators. Other cashback exclusions, limits and terms apply. Full cashback terms
- Balance transfers must be at least £100 and the total of any balances you transfer can’t be more than 95% of your credit limit. If the total transfer you want to make is above your available credit limit, we may allow you to transfer part of the amount. You can’t transfer balances from other Santander Group accounts (including cahoot). At the end of the 0% period balance transfer fees will apply and interest will be charged on new purchases and any outstanding balance transfer and purchase balances at the standard purchase rate.