Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
Santander Home Insurance
Santander Home Insurance is subject to terms and conditions, restrictions and exclusions. Examples include:
- Damage caused by wear and tear or poor maintenance
- Damage caused by chewing, scratching, tearing or fouling by domestic pets
- Gates and fences are excluded from storm damage claims
- Additional excesses and individual limits apply to certain areas of cover which will be shown in your policy schedule
- The policy cancellation fee of £25 does not apply to the cancellation of Legal Services or Home Emergency Cover
Further details of these are in the documents below along with our Terms of Business. Aviva reserves the right to refuse cover.
Summary of the policy terms and conditions
Full policy terms and conditions
Home emergency cover policy terms and conditions
Outline of the non-advised level of service, the provider and other key facts of the policy
To view these documents, you may need to download Adobe Reader