Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
- If you transfer to the 1|2|3 Current Account, you’ll pay a monthly account fee of £5.
- If you’re transferring from an account which is no longer available to new customers, once you have transferred, you won’t be able to revert to your old account.
- If you transfer to a 1|2|3 Current Account, you understand that your statement date will be changed to align with the date you transfer.
- Your account number and sort code will stay the same.
- Any fee-free Arranged Overdraft won’t be transferred to your new 1|2|3 Current Account.
- You agree to that your new account may have different features and rates to your old account. You can find more information on account features, including overdraft charges.
To get cashback on your household bills and interest on your balance, you must fund the account with at least £500 a month (before 1 November 2016 you need a minimum balance of £1,000) to receive interest and have at least 2 active Direct Debits. For cashback household bills must be paid by Direct Debit.
0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft. Arranged Overdraft Usage Fee of £1 per day. Assumed Arranged Overdraft credit limit: £1,200. Actual amount may differ.
The Unarranged Overdraft Usage Fee is £6 per day.
If your account includes an insurance policy and if you've purchased an upgrade for any of your policies, both the insurance and the upgrade will be cancelled when you transfer your account. No refund will be available.
Zero Current Account
You currently benefit from a no-fees product. When you transfer to the 1|2|3 Current Account, different interest rates and fees will apply.
This will mean you no longer benefit from:
- No fees if you exceed your overdraft
- No fees from us when you use cash machines or your debit card anywhere in the world
- No fees for bankers drafts and counter cheques
If you've used an Arranged Overdraft since your last statement any fee incurred (but not charged) will be carried over to your next statement.